Game of Thrones Displays (works in progress)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustinf11

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Here are a couple ongoing displays in 1:6 scale. No one ever sees them, so I decided to show them off digitally.

I'm using Threezero figures and clothes (Jon Snow and soon Jaime Lannister), Coo Model figures and bodies and some custom head sculpts and custom clothes and armor.

Main display is Castle Black. It could also fill in for Winterfell or some other hold fast in the north.

This is a zippo case that I turned into a well lit, rotating case. The knight is from Coomodels. His opponent is a custom figure I made for Castle black. I sculpted/painted the head and made his coat of plates from pleather and styrene.

This is a crossbow I made for the scene. It actually works and has a true-to-scale trigger mechanism.

Thanks for checking out the thread. This build is ongoing, and I have another zippo case to fill.

I'll be adding pictures to this thread as I progress. I have a lot more to do, including wights, wildling and white walkers (others).

Back