• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: HT Avg Cap, IM Mk III DC, Mk 6 Movie Promo, Avg BW:SPRING BREAK SALE ON REMAINING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WedgeWannaBe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Another Hot Toys sale to raise funds for Christmas! All items are 100% complete and mint unless otherwise noted. Except for the bigger pieces, all items have been inside Detolf display cases in my smoke-free and pet-free home. Shipping cost is not included in price, but PayPal fees are already included. Shipping will most likely be through FedEx as I have an account that I can use. Better service and lower cost than USPS Priority Mail. Also, I believe that I have the brown shipper box for each item.
• CAPTAIN AMERICA (AVENGERS): $180 NOW $155 plus $5 SHIPPING

IMG_1023.JPG

• BLACK WIDOW (AVENGERS): $150 NOW $140 PLUS $5 SHIPPING

• GENERAL ZOD (MAN OF STEEL): $120 SOLD AND SHIPPED!

IMG_1028.JPG

• WOLVERINE (X-MEN THE LAST STAND): $160 NOW $145. SOLD AND SHIPPED!

IMG_1029.JPG

• JACK SPARROW DX w/wheel: $400 NOW $350 SOLD & SHIPPED

IMG_1026.JPG

• CHOPPER PREDATOR: Has some issues with the backpack for the shoulder mounted cannon. Tab broken off, but you can get it to sit just right as seen in the picture. $200 NOW $180 SOLD AND SHIPPED!

IMG_1022.JPG

• SCAR PREDATOR: $220 NOW $200 SOLD AND SHIPPED!

*NEW ADDITION* IRON MAN Mk III DIE CAST VERSION: $275

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

• IRON MAN Mk 6 MOVIE PROMO VERSION: $275 NOW $250 PLUS $5 SHIPPING

IM MK VI.jpg

• IRON MAN MARK 4 w/GANTRY: $650 NOW $620 SOLD AND SHIPPED!

IMG_1019.JPG

• BAT ARMORY: $250 SOLD AND SHIPPED!

IMG_1025.JPG

• JOKER 2.0 DX: $600 Comes complete including table. SOLD AND SHIPPED!

IMG_1024.JPG

• STAR LORD: $250 SOLD AND SHIPPED!

IMG_1020.JPG

• ROCKET AND GROOT 2-PACK: $300 SOLD AND SHIPPED!

IMG_1019.JPG

• TUMBLER (black version): SOLD AND SHIPPED!
$500 (Willing to split the shipping costs on this with buyer.) Might be some paint on the bottom of the wheels that I can get off. Just being totally transparent. I was able to do the same fix with my Bat-Pod.

IMG_1027.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Fs: Ht cap, im gantry, joker dx 2.0, jack sparrow dx, tumbler, chopper pred and m

How much is shipping cost for trumble to Missouri? Thanks.

Re: Fs: Ht cap, im gantry, joker dx 2.0, jack sparrow dx, tumbler, chopper pred and m

BUMP. Iron Man and gantry now available again as buyer backed out. StarLord sold and shipped! Make me some offers!

Re: Fs: HT Cap, IM gantry, Jack Sparrow DX, Tumbler, Chopper pred and more! PRICE DRO

Hi, I'm interested on your Batman tumbler, what's your lowest you could give me for this item. Let me know pls.. Thanks Arvin

Re: Fs: HT Cap, IM gantry, Jack Sparrow DX, Tumbler, Chopper pred and more! PRICE DRO

General Zod and Bat Armory SOLD AND SHIPPED!

Let's get that Tumbler, Iron Man gantry set, and Jack Sparrow sold!

BUMP!!! Cap, Black Widow, Wolverine, Predators, Iron Man and Gantry, and Tumbler remain! Let's find them homes!

Captain Jack has SOLD!

Sent you a message about Scar. Thanks!

Is your price on the iron man gantry firm or your willing to work somethinn with me thanks

Hi, what does shipping costs look like for Tumbler to 07109? Thanks

PM sent

Pm sent about tumbler if you haven't sold
It.

PM sent!

Back