1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From Maker's World (MikeyTheKid posted)...

15134692_948191018647528_8961921546082396890_n.jpg

15055793_948191095314187_6302154129294194092_n.jpg

I'll Budget for this guy. Wanted one Rogue One figure and it goes in line with my figures to have either Empire or non-human characters. He looks great...maybe a little fragile...but I like the paint job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have a good feeling about this guy. To be honest was never a fan of C3PO. This guy looks like a modern retake. I'm on board.

Hm. Very interested in him (depending on movie, of course) but need to see more pics. Looks a bit...simple so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope so.

He's got narrow little Battle-Droid feet -- gonna be a shelf-diver.

Oh def light up. But that's my concern too.
I would hope they'd engineer the figure so that this wouldn't happen. But let's see.

I like this robots design. Tall and lanky.

But the character looks like it's going to be a Groot knockoff.

They said he is like the Chewy of the film. The guy Groot is knocked off from.

I think he will be much more unique than that. Him being a droid he will have a logical side ala C3P0 (but how much I would guess depends on what type of droid he is: battle droid, protocol etc) and a bit alien to emotion etc. But he also seems combat oriented or combat capable and strong so that's where I can see the Chewie/Groot comparisons. I think he will be a neat take on that type of character.

Super Battle Droid + Iron Giant that steals 3PO's best lines (citing probability of success was funny 35 years ago) - eh, pass.

Hmmm might consider if the price isn't stupid. This is HT and not SS, so there's a chance. If not, then Vader will be my only RO figure.

I don't know why but I already love this droid. Feels like he is going to be the "Chewbacca" of RO, isn't he Captain Andor's droid?

Imperial logo on arm=excuse to have him in my imperial/bad guys display. :yes

Definitely a prequel-style droid as others have said. I kind of like him and kind of don't. Wor Gar is right about the shelf diving though. My Battle Droids fly around when you walk by my detolfs and those guys have less upper body mass than this guy.

He needs a WAY cooler gun though. Those promo-pic only hand guns are not that cool and he is way too big for such a puny blaster.

Back