Barad-dur Giclee $100 off 10 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
This is a beautiful piece and I think it is the best of the three. Grab it while you can...

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

I have always wanted this too - and of course I have just sold a biggie ....

I can't right now, I just can't. :monkey2

I highly recommend this piece if you even remotely have thought about it... not that I'm trying to talk you guys into it or anything! Sometimes Sideshow's timing just seems to be completely at odds with collectors!

This is a piece always wanted... and I succumbed and ordered :monkey3 Now I definitely need to sell of some other pieces to help pay for this and the raygun.

I was actually pretty close to breaking too, but I can't use a $50 gift card I have (I suppose in-stock, non-specials only).

Oh well, money saved.

I would so get this, but I am tapped out now with getting Spidey PF, Frodo PF, and GR maquette.

Anyway, I may pull the trigger on Magneto when I get paid.

LOTRFan said:
I was actually pretty close to breaking too, but I can't use a $50 gift card I have (I suppose in-stock, non-specials only).

Oh well, money saved.

Hmm. I had a card too, and was thinking about finally using it. Too Bad.

Been eyeing this for years. I agree, it is the best of the three. Pulled trigger with help of reward points, otherwise too expensive still. Edition size of just 500 and thankfully had sold some stuff recently to pay for it. Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like it's gone.

Oh well, couldn't afford it right now anyway. Congrats to those who picked it up. It's a great presentation and a killer trilogy of signaures. You do all realize you're also officially obligated to purchase the matching Alan Lee litho though, right? ;)

spaceman said:
Looks like it's gone.

Oh well, couldn't afford it right now anyway. Congrats to those who picked it up. It's a great presentation and a killer trilogy of signaures. You do all realize you're also officially obligated to purchase the matching Alan Lee litho though, right? ;)

A new can of worms! I have always admired Gandalf over Gwahir..

Looks like I got my order in just in time! :chew :chew :chew :chew (1 Chewie for each $100 spent!)

Bodie The Cursed said:
A new can of worms! I have always admired Gandalf over Gwahir..

Yes, nice. But I was thinking Rivendell, with the matching film cells.

This really is one of my favorite things to come out of sideshow. Where else are you going to find such a high quality piece of art signed by Howe, Jackson and Taylor. I have it proudly displayed in my Home Theater room. It truly amazes me that it took this long to sell out. Congrats to those that recently picked it up. You are going to love it!!!

:ogat :orthanc

Last edited:
Back