Prime 1 Studios - wonder woman new 52, 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
"At last, in a world torn by the hatred and wars of men, appears a woman to whom the problems and feats of men are mere child's play. A woman whose identitity is known to none, but whose sensational feats are outstanding in a fast-moving world. With a hundred times the agility and strength of our best male athletes and strongest wrestlers, she appears as though from nowhere to avenge an injustice or right a wrong! As lovely as Aphrodite- as wise as Athena- with the speed of mercury and the strength of Hercules - She is known only as Wonder Woman, but who she is, or whence she came from, nobody knows!" - All Star Comics #8

1/4 scale wip FB_IMG_1479304060942.jpg

Don't know if I'll get her since I already passed on Superman, but maybe seeing the entire statue will change my mind.

I don't mind New52 and actually like most of the costumes. Looks good so far for Wonder Woman, however for their Superman, not sure what it was but I was not feeling that statue at all.

Personally, Wonder Woman's New 52 costume didn't bother me very much compared to some of the other character costume changes. I don't mind the silver instead of gold. The stars on her torso bug me a bit though.

I really liked SSC's Wonder Woman (regular and Red Son version) and P1 looks good so far, all costumes have looked great, I don't mind any of the variations, including the existing 1/2 Gal version from P1. I guess you just can't go wrong with WM.

Back