Hot Toys reissue Iron man 2 Mark 6 *Plastic*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This set does not include the battle damaged parts from first release or the stark sculpt or the HOA stand.

I guess the pink panties issues will arise with this guy like the original? I like the diecast better and Have that one on PO but missed the 1st release. I am thinking of getting him as a filler to go with my MK1 WM 2.0 until the diecast MK 6 comes out.

I guess the pink panties issues will arise with this guy like the original? I like the diecast better and Have that one on PO but missed the 1st release. I am thinking of getting him as a filler to go with my MK1 WM 2.0 until the diecast MK 6 comes out.

Honestly man, just wait for the diecast, way more stuff, better proportioned and has a stark head, not worth wasting the money and then getting stuck with it when it becomes junk

Honestly man, just wait for the diecast, way more stuff, better proportioned and has a stark head, not worth wasting the money and then getting stuck with it when it becomes junk

If however you were a couple of years late to starting Tony's display of the original Seven before they were blown up, and just wanted "empty suits" to look at, it's probably not a bad way to go..

If however you were a couple of years late to starting Tony's display of the original Seven before they were blown up, and just wanted "empty suits" to look at, it's probably not a bad way to go..

yeah im sure some will take it for the mannequin appeal

Its tempting with the lower price but I think I'd rather get the diecast version that has all the extras.

I'm with you guys, I instantly saw this was was like yes, the diecast version is out. Them bam, I realized it wasn't. I'm gonna sit tight and wait for the big boy to be released.

That lower price point is so very tempting ... but the pink panty potential is a deterrent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be buying both reissue of mark 4 and 6 my HoA display needs em. But will also be buying the diecast version that way i can use the diecast in a diorama along with WM V1 Diecast plus Whiplash 2.0 and Diecast Mark 6 =D win win situation

Someone needs to take a making a thread title class :lol

Interesting to see this and the MK4 pop up on SSC. I'm still wondering if we'll see a MKVII Diecast soon too

Back