Ht Toys Reissue Mark IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I literally just saw those on sideshow. I'm surprised they brought them over.

So does this mean no DC remake? I'm a new IM collector so I'm cool with that if so, means another original armor added to my collection a lot sooner than expected.

I have the Mark VI promo edition and the mark IV that came with the suit-up gantry. i don't think i need this.

Tempting, but mark 4 is probably my least favorite of the first 7... I'm guessing the gold chrome midas sold well since it's not on there.

It's the same ones from the Shanghai Disney store. They didn't seek out so they have shared them. They are even popping up at California and Orlando Disney.

As for DC remakes..these make no difference to that. If you recall they did the mk6 this way and there's a mk6dc coming.
I'll keep waiting then if that's the case.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll skip this but grab some parts of it. Not gonna sell my original mark 4 for this one since it's my first HT ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as someone who missed the original release, this was an instant PO for me. I may sell in order to get the DC when is out but if the MK VI is any indication, that might happen not happen for a year or two

Nice affordable way to fill a gap of the original 7 if anyone wanted to. I'll stick to just my VIdc coming. There's just not enough variation between III, IV and VI for me to want all of them.... VII would be highly tempting if it was ever an option though.

This came out of nowhere, good chance for people to get the IV. I think the original VI is better, and the new DC VI will be even better.

Back