ABC's "Marvel's: The Inhumans"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amvmm

Super Freak
Reaction score
INHUMANS

image.jpg

Re: INHUMANS - Nov 2, 2018

Happy about this, just curious as to how they will fit in. Will definitely add some much needed power in the battle against Thanos! Black Bolt Vs Thanos on the big screen...hell yes!

C'mon Hot Toys Lockjaw!

Happy about this, just curious as to how they will fit in. Will definitely add some much needed power in the battle against Thanos! Black Bolt Vs Thanos on the big screen...hell yes!

Thing is, "power" is meaningless to someone with all the Infinity Gems.

Weren't the Inhumans effectively the same as the mutants anyways? Only that they came around much sooner thanks to direct intervention from one of the powerful alien factions? Might be misremembering.

Inhumans are human-Kree experiments who live in their own sanctuary called Attilan and are led by a royal family. They get their powers from the Terrigan mists which they volunteer for and they mostly live separate from humanity.

^ What UWS said.

How could Fox sue Marvel in any way? :lol the original X-men intellectual property still belongs to Marvel, even if the movie rights don't.

Marvel owns X-Men but they sold the movie rights.

If they turn Inhumans into Mutants and just don't call them that then they could be sued for breach of contract and copyright infringement. They can't turn around and do Mutants anyways under a different name.

Hopefully they just do Inhumans as Inhumans

Actually, they are, they're calling mutants "gifted" since they released Agents of Shield.

They can only be sued if they use the word "mutants" explicitly no? Even that sounds a little ridiculous, I thought they just couldn't use the characters.

Black Bolt on screen, who cares why, as long as it happens.

I love the Inhumans as I was introduced to them from the Fantastic Four cartoons way back when which is why I wish that either Fox had this or Marvel got the rights back to the Fantastic Four . The Inhumans always play off real well againt the Fantastic Four which is shame becasue the was a really nice story arch with Johnny and Crystal a little Romeo and Juliet going on but will see were this goes I am assuming its Black Bolt versese his brother Maximus for the Throne kind of a repeat of Thor but in a royal family soap opera what else can you have

Cant wait to see Black Bolt eat it on the Big Screen! lol probably in 2045
BlackBolt_zpsa42dd042.jpg

Would love to see Black Bolt spank Hulk on the big screen. :rock
Thats not actually Black Bolt fighting Hulk in the comic though.

Since this movie will come out between part 1 and 2 of Infinity War, I bet Thanos will beat everyone in part one, then in part two the Inhumans join forces and play a key role in finding the weakness to beating him.

Also they said there will be little Easter eggs before the actual film debuts, so I think we will probably see the Illuminati in one of the earlier films, with Black Bolt being one of the members.

--

I don't think you can sue anyone in the movie industry for having a character born with super powers. Carrie, Firestarter, Hancock etc. Its been happening for decades.

Back