Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld54

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could it be? You bet it's happening! :clap

threezerdany1_zpswahgjqxb.jpg

15110530_1580903398602149_3573587313623950046_o.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Threezero Game of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen?

hmmm yeah could be either a large vinyl dragon 1/6 or Dany with one as accessory, them flat feet look a tho they made to rest on sumthin, maybe her shoulder?

agreed but wht size drogon? full adult is gonna be huge but doable with hollow vinyl the way their sister company threeA does large Ash Wood robots. smaller young drogon could be polystone like ghost to go with a 1/6 Dany.

those feet are def flat i think. the proportions make it look like the younger ver of dragons we saw earlier in show. guessing this is polystone PO ex accessory for Dany in blue dress.

Considering they made Michonne's Pets a good five years before they made Michonne, it wouldn't surprise me if this was just a dragon with Dany coming out five years later. The Zero is ThreeZero is for the amount of sense their decisions make.

Last edited:

Based on this pic, I would say one of the dragons and not Dany:cuckoo:

I really hope it's Dany, that's an instant buy if the sculpt is nice.

Based on this pic, I would say one of the dragons and not Dany:cuckoo:
what if she's on the other side of the dragon, and this is a butt side.

I really hope it's not just a dragon. I have no interest in that without Dany.

Drogon will fill a bedroom lol now that's commitment

That looks like a young dragon based on the wings. The adults come to more of a point at the bottom.

I mean that could still just be a 1/6 baby dragon but that would be kind of silly.

That looks like a young dragon based on the wings. The adults come to more of a point at the bottom.

I mean that could still just be a 1/6 baby dragon but that would be kind of silly.

That's what I thought too.

Will this be the first female figure put out by Threezero? If so, I'm anxious to see what it will turn out like.

I'm really hoping they've taken their time and engineered a high quality base body for this figure (or contracted with another company to use a good one). Unlike most of the other characters they've released or announced from this line, this one won't be covered up by layers and layers of clothes and armor. So the base body will be much more visible on this one.

A dragon accessory is nice, but for me, I'm hoping they spent their time and resources on her first. Fingers crossed!

(We should be seeing her in the next day or so, right? They don't usually drag it out between tease and reveal, do they?)

Related: I wonder if they'll be using the same base body design for Michonne. Maybe that's why they're both showing up at around the same time.

what if she's on the other side of the dragon, and this is a butt side.

I wish it's Dany or is it too much to ask for a Drogo and Dany two pack?:thud::pray:
If it's Dany, what outfit will she have? She has so many outfits throughout the show.

you guys know they gonna butcher her HS right?

3Z has gotten progressively better with their heads. Won't be HT quality but it won't be priced at $240 either.

I can see them trying to be better.

Back