Statue Prime 1 Studio - Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
Little glimpse on Facebook. I don't care what scale it is, this is more than likely going to be in my collection.

14980697_1762895833976133_1934508600613473453_n.jpg

if it's New 52 it will probably be 1/4. I think the 1/3 line is the Arkham series, no?

I think it might be P1's 1/3 scale Injustice license. I'm not 100% sure though. It's difficult for me to distinguish the design between the New 52 and Injustice from that tease. Personally, I'm hoping for the New 52 design, I think that's Doomsdays best look.

It'll probably be 1/4 just because of his size. I know the Arkham series is 1/3, but so is their Keaton Batman and also their Hush line.

The Injustice Doomsday doesn't look bad

doomsday-injustice.jpg

but I do really like the New 52 version

wonder-woman-vs-doomsday-new-52-1.jpg

I think I'll be happy with either one from Prime.

If this follows the pattern I've seen so far from Prime...classic will be 1/3 scale or if New 52, it'll be 1/4 scale.

If it's 1/3, how big will it be?? Doomsday is supposed to be pretty massive as it is. To be in scale with other 1/3 piece's he would need to be at least 4 feet?

I guess it depends on what size they decide to make him. He was originally only 7 feet tall, but since the Death of Superman storyline he's been drawn much bigger. It'll be interesting to see the total height, but I'm more worried about the overall size. Doomsday has so much mass that this statue may very well have to be displayed on the floor like a 1:1 piece.

Back