Statue PCS - 1:4 Juri Ultra statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kbx82

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't find a thread about her.

What do you think about the 1:4 Juri statue by PCS ?

14915625_1824251311127374_909783570123892959_n.jpg
14591650_1824251287794043_2963307445765291934_n.jpg
947030_1824251274460711_7863152696630012607_n.jpg
14992053_1827715014114337_4455085357352396399_n.jpg

The pose looks really cool. I have no idea which SF game she is from though.

Who put the truck's tire inside the base?

Just ordered the Black Outfit version.... I think it's the best looking of the 3... although they all look great...

Ordered the P1 ex and P2 black version with 1 senpusha attachment. These are great statues. Though the Es is low in the blue, passed on that as its my least favorite of the 3.

Just ordered the Black Outfit version.... I think it's the best looking of the 3... although they all look great...

I agree it looks amazing, still regular p1 ex for me. I'm not going to stay from the P1 colors for the ultra line.

I wonder if the eye's glow in all editions?
on sideshow they say nothing about the flowing eyes

I'm genuinely conflicted on this one, I really can't decide on the White (classic) or the Black 2 player model they offer.
- Really not interested in the blue version which is at least something ( :thud: ).

HELP :panic:

Do you have other statues in the ultra line? If so go with what they are. If they are p2, stick to P2. If P1 stick to P1.

Do you have other statues in the ultra line? If so go with what they are. If they are p2, stick to P2. If P1 stick to P1.

I don't have any Ultra line statues, or SF statues. Juri would be my first, and probably last piece. Which is why it's proving to be so difficult. Obviously P1 is the Juri as I knew and loved her, with those white leggings. However the black alternate P2 piece is just stunning, I love the mild colour switch to a paler (less vivid) shade of purple which works so well with the leggings.

I'm not normally this indecisive, so yesterday was hugely frustrating hah.

At this point I'm leaning toward the Black & Purple, and then look to pick up a non exclusive white version in the future and effectively make my own EX piece and use the white leggings every now and then. But man what a hard choice, and kudos to PCS on making (IMO) two gorgeous pieces.

I stuck with the P1 cause that's what I'm doing for the ultra's but yeah I liked the P2 better :p It looks so damn nice.

I stuck with the P1 cause that's what I'm doing for the ultra's but yeah I liked the P2 better :p It looks soooooo damn nice.

:lecture

Stick to the plan! Hah, but still it must have been difficult not to pick the black one. :gah:

Ok, well I've raised an order for the P1 EX just in case I miss out on that also.

If PCS come back on my query and confirm a unit is available I will ask them to modify my order so it reads as the black version and then pick up a standard white version at a later date and maybe look to getting the base customised or the spare head re-painted.

I love both pieces so if it is a case where I can only have the white then I'm fine with that.

Bring on October 2017! :woo

well I ordered the pink and white one
just as beautiful, the glowing eye thing is the bomb

well I ordered the pink and white one
just as beautiful, the glowing eye thing is the bomb

:exactly:

I can't stop looking at the promo pics. This will probably end up being my favourite piece for some time, and I may stand her next to my Sideshow Snow Day Lara Croft; which incidentally has been my favourite piece and one I didn't think could be /beaten/, but my-oh-my Juri is going to run Lara close! :lol :drool

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this, here is a real nice sneak peak PCS Juri vid from NYCC [Uploaded by whisperingwind7]:

:love

Back