Action Figure Large McFarlane Halo Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phastroh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good place or company to sell this to?

I cannot post to items for sale and I have to look to everyone to see if they know any places worth asking.

Here's some of it so you can see what it is. There are a bunch more not shown. I didn't think showing them all is allowed. Just wanted to show what I'm talking about.

Thanks

IMG_9367.jpgIMG_9371.jpgIMG_9378.jpg

Now, that's a collection. And I thought mine was good.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

It's not even all of it. I have every mongoose except I'm keeping the rookie one it's great plus I have a Detolf fill with certain ones, a bunch of Halo 4 figures including boxed knight and a loose one, additionally I have 2 boxes containing around 30 sealed ones I want to keep.

Oh and maybe another 20 loose figures. Rookie drop pod, MC chamber, halo 3 mini vehicles.

I also have every single Play Art including comic-cons, NECA 18, McFalane Halo 4 statue, field of battle, the one of him running forgot name, 3a MC and Thorne and my Sideshow Chief.

I may have forgot something but I'm keeping a lot still.

IMG_7394.jpgIMG_7396.jpg

Now I have an answer to my question of who would ever buy all those color variants!
It was you.

Now I have an answer to my question of who would ever buy all those color variants!
It was you.

Lol man I used to buy figures every week. I would call for exclusive ones or hope the employees didn't get them. It was tougher than one may think. A few I'm keeping that were hard to get exclusives. I'm a big halo fan but I'm into other things.

Really impressive collection.

Thanks but what you don't see is all my Star Wars stuff but my sig has a link to it. I'm going to get another shelf for my Halo stuff now that I got the Sideshow statue and just bought a NECA Needler. They didn't come with a stand lol so I'll make one. Dumb NECA.

Plus when Voltron comes I'm not sure what I'll do since I have the art I may get another because I have 4 old Voltron and a newer one and I'm buying the new Lion set and then the one that assembles. Lions that don't connect look better and the robot that doesn't come apart as well but the big one that assembles looks weird.

So 2 more huge shelves and I'll put other stuff out n them. I have 3 Detolfs I'll end up selling.

Gotta sell these McFarlanes though or get a good trade.

Plus when Voltron comes I'm not sure what I'll do since I have the art I may get another because I have 4 old Voltron and a newer one and I'm buying the new Lion set and then the one that assembles. Lions that don't connect look better and the robot that doesn't come apart as well but the big one that assembles looks weird.

They made a set of Lions that don't connect?

They made a set of Lions that don't connect?

Yes the new Netflix version I saw was one that formed and a set that did not form where the shoulders are closed off and then a robot that does not disassemble. It's shorter than the one that forms though.

Had you brought this up 6 months ago, I would probably have taken it all...

Nice collection!

Had you brought this up 6 months ago, I would probably have taken it all...

Nice collection!

Thanks. The stuff on the shelves is not for sale. I put it on Craigslist for now. A few stores interested but I can't find one with a Premium
Format Throne and emperor plus a Premium Format Halo to trade.

At original prices these are well over $2k and I can buy those 2 for probably $1500-$1600 so why not trade. I lose a little plus a store can make extra on some items who's value is above original and there are plenty there.

As I said I have like 3 boxes with sealed and loose I'm keeping.

Great collection there. I'm still bummed Sideshow never produced that Cortana PF, that looked awesome.

I'm still bummed that 3A did such a crappy job with their Halo figures. I would kill for a 1/6 MC figure.

Well it looks really nice but posing is limited to none but I got him into a decent pose but I was going to ditch my Detolfs for more large PAX shelfs because I plan to get the red and blue leader EX to go with my MC SS.

I keep saying I'll get my stuff done and take pix but I posted it in my sig thread not sure how current if is.

Anything Halo you don't have?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah I passed on the WETA line. Now it's way overpriced IMHO but I had the chance for the only piece I wanted the Arbiter and Chief but wish I bought it. Reminds me of when I passed on a Vader head in a glass case like 15 years ago in Vegas because a silver front mouth tip was broke off. It was peanuts on sale damaged but now I see them for $$$$$

Back