Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (Luc Besson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this looks pretty comfy. I like it. looks like a fun time at the theater. I miss epic sci fi goofy movies like this. Fifth Element was really really cool so i think this will be cool,

The CGI doesn't look bad so thats a plus

"Fifth Element" sucked.

141qfl5.jpg

Looks good. Would like to see but audience might not like it if it turn out to be similar to Jupiter Ascending.

I was interested in this before, but the leads in the trailer look so bored and apathetic. The look on their faces don't make me excited to see this:
View attachment 304204

I love the comic book, the best sci-fi comic EVER. I loved the whole universe from the trailer, but the leads... First of all, in the comics, they are not children. It's a man and a woman. They remind me of the Oscar show where James Franco was host. Like he couldn't be bothered to be there. They sort of look the same. I need a bit of life, of hope, of dreams. Then again, it's Luc Besson. I still have faith in the guy. And the look of this film... it's so magical and futuristic. I can't help but being excited. This is my most looked forward to film in 2017.

Back