Prime 1 Studio - 1:4 LOTR License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kelvin Loke on the Prime 1 Studio Collectors Group:

"One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"

What would you like to see? It will be in 1/4 scale

Attachments

• LOTR_Prime1_14__P1_161110_7833130092801613001_n.jpg
    LOTR_Prime1_14__P1_161110_7833130092801613001_n.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 550
Very good news.. hope it is fully sculpted and is featuring parts of monsters like Geralt. :yess: :hi5:

Great news! My dream piece in 1/4 is a Balrog to go with my PFs, but that will probably never happen. I have the custom cave troll on order, but there are many other pieces I would like to get.

Good to hear this! I would really like a Gimli to fill In the missing member of the fellowship in my LOTR collection.

Good to hear this! I would really like a Gimli to fill In the missing member of the fellowship in my LOTR collection.

I like they way you think. If they full in on the main characters, I would be happy to sell my current statues to make room.

It would be nice to see a sneak of something from this license. If they do an Orc, I hope it is Guritz!

The latest 1/4 movie ninja turtles clock in at $599 each so between $500-600 my guess unless they get crazy bases like the Witcher statues which are over $700.

holy smokes! I'm all in for this line as long as the pieces have mix media elements and they're not fully sculpted to go along with the earlier SS PFs.

So many characters P1 can make and it will probably sell well.

While impressive It would be huge and potentially cost prohibitive.

As much as I love M.E. I've since moved from 1/4 scale to mostly Weta products, and I'm not willing to pay those high prices at this point in my collecting.

Of course it would, but talk about a crown jewel piece. This is perfect timing, I finished the PF line and even recently "upgraded" a few to EXs so I have them all (except the terrible GTW) and almost all are EXs now.

Weta is very expensive for what you get too, their pieces have less bang for buck vs PFs or these new ones hopefully.

Of course it would, but talk about a crown jewel piece. This is perfect timing, I finished the PF line and even recently "upgraded" a few to EXs so I have them all (except the terrible GTW) and almost all are EXs now.

Weta is very expensive for what you get too, their pieces have less bang for buck vs PFs or these new ones hopefully.

Yes, but Weta also has things you wont find anywhere else like their environments. Named characters aside, locations/structures/places have just as much meaning and importance. I consider Barad-dûr to be one of my favorites of all my collectables. All perspective I guess, but at least theres still interest for another company to continue producing new items.

Back