What happened to the Hot Toys Daredevil and Punisher figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think HT jumped the gun releasing pics and specs before they were fully approved. The licensing with Netflix is known to be a bit fickle so they were pulled. DD's details are still up on the HT Japan site.

I think HT jumped the gun releasing pics and specs before they were fully approved. The licensing with Netflix is known to be a bit fickle so they were pulled. DD's details are still up on the HT Japan site.
Well jesus, I hope we still get both of them, I thought it was because all of that complaining about the mid section being too big. Fat Murdock. ;)

Wasn't Iron Man.

Poor sales.
Cmahn, there could be a stealth daredevil, an elektra buster ;), a black suit version. That's three! I know he's still behind by two hundred but we'all get there!

Probably Isaac Perlmutter's fault.
I like that you go straight to the source!

I really hope Punisher happens. I was really excited about that announcement.

If it wasn't approved by Netflix it wouldn't be for sale. There's a handful of reasons the pics could get pulled, but it wouldn't be licensing in this case. They can have pictures of unapproved figures (they have a dozen in the coming soonsection most the time). But it wouldn't go up for sale and stay up for sale if it was license issues. The batman figure had and still has last I looked it's photos pulled.

Back