Spanish STAR WARS collector 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

santigarald

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am from Spain. I am a STAR WARS collector. I have 70 figures 1/6 scale of episodes III ROTS, IV ANH, V ESB and VI ROTJ of SSC and HT...thanks to my roasted credit card almost burnt. lol

I only collect Star Wars 1/6 scale figures.

Ebayer: Greatfulldeath

I would like to find here anyone like Chakaman, Spud, Dorgmal Snow, Enaud(Duane), those who made star Wars custom figuresof the star Wars Galactic Saga and if someone could find me a backpack (4) for a customized Rebel troopers in planet Hoth ESB and more acceaories that i would like to deal and buy if you want. You can check my Ebay feedback and send me a message about Star Wars rebel troopers guns, backpacks(white) with the antenna, clothes, etc.

I am dealing for a AT-ST 1/6 scale in the future 3D printed in parts with snap parts and joints. I am a 3D Industrial mechanical Designer active working hard.

Well men, who wants to deal with me and have fun? I hope someone could find me backpacks for rebel troopers Planet Hoth.

Of course i will show you pictures in the future of my STAR WARS collection.

If i made language mistakes i do not care. I am not a teacher. I am a STAR WARS collector so please if i made any mistake tell me and i will try to write well. lol

See you. Santigarald.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Santigarald!
wavesmile.gif

Back