Playtoy Monster Hunter: Gabriel VanHelsing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_0845.JPGIMG_0846.JPGIMG_0849.JPG

Looks well put together. As any of these, it will need some weathering.

Oh wow definitely better then the sideshow version

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Oh ****. The movie was questionable and I haven't seen it in a long time but goodness did I love it as a kid. This would be a buy merely on the principal of nostalgia. The sculpt looks like it could be a good base for a Geralt too.

This figure will blend well with my other vampire hunters (Blade, Selene).
Do we know when this will be available and its price tag?
I have bought another figure from playtoy in the past (bride killer) with mixed feelings.

Clothing looks good, hair looks neat and I like that they gave him the bandanna he had in the beginning. Even looks a little like Hugh! Once I hear the price tag, I may be in.

Not bad. Jackman likeness is not as good as Hot Toy's but few are. With some weathering and styling it should look pretty good.I guess they are also planning an Anna Valerious. I'll probably pick them both up. Movie was pretty cheezy, but for some reason it was still kinda fun. Maybe it was the hot redhead female vampire.

Nice when small companies like PlayToy, PopToys and CGL produce these types of niche figures.

282icep.jpg

Last edited:
Oh ****. The movie was questionable and I haven't seen it in a long time but goodness did I love it as a kid. This would be a buy merely on the principal of nostalgia. The sculpt looks like it could be a good base for a Geralt too.

You loved it as a kid? Okay, now I feel old. :lol

221658bescmpt6h19o6mok.jpg

221812c7a87c7aoyc54ayw.jpg

It is up for preorder at about $110 (shipping incl.).
The figure doesn't have many accessories, so maybe that explains the low price.
I will pass for now until I receive Gabriel and/or see in-hands photos of her.

I pre ordered both at osk. The movie was ok, maybe worth a rewatch after having these in hand.

Not bad. Jackman likeness is not as good as Hot Toy's but few are. With some weathering and styling it should look pretty good.I guess they are also planning an Anna Valerious. I'll probably pick them both up. Movie was pretty cheezy, but for some reason it was still kinda fun. Maybe it was the hot redhead female vampire.

Nice when small companies like PlayToy, PopToys and CGL produce these types of niche figures.

282icep.jpg

Looks more like Kate than the licensed Underworld sculpt from Star Ace.

I'll pass on these though, this movie is awful.

Looks more like Kate than the licensed Underworld sculpt from Star Ace.

I'll pass on these though, this movie is awful.

The movie is trashy rather than awful! But I want Anna to create a version of my Dungeons and Dragons character ;-p

Did these ever get released? It's on eBay but I've never seen in hand picts only the old promo picts.

Back