Hot Wheels(ish) Sized Serenity?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I love to display figures with their respective modes of travel, and a small scale Serenity would compliment Mal superbly. Is there anything on the market that won't break the bank? I didn't have much luck finding one.

I thought Qmx did a small one, but I could be wrong. And can't even think of price.

There were a couple available at about 4 or 5 inches in length. The best was the one made by Dark Horse around the time of the Serenity movie. You could display it on a stand or as a tree ornament. Last year Entertainment Earth sold an ornament but it was really poor compared to the other one. The QMS "Little Damn Heroes" ship was about 8 inches long and sold for $99. About 4-5 times the price of the others. You can probably find the Dark Horse Serenity on ebay these days. It's the best at the scale you're looking for.

Hey thanks for all the pointers guys! I think what I've decided is that I'm going to pick up one of the HD keychains from QMX and paint it myself. Seems to be the most economical way to go about this. There are cheap but apparently very good knock off ones on Amazon, but I would prefer that I get an authentic QMX one.

Back