• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE!! NEW APRIL STOCK! INDY!!, Batman, RARITIES - ALL Must go!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorywan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Rarities, Mint Quality, Customs, Mods, All must go!!
LOWEST PRICES ONLINE

Hello everyone,
Most of you will know me on SS and some will be familiar with my collection. I collect rarities as well as Hot Toys, Enterbay.
And I have created a number of unique modified figures. I've decided I need some room to expand my collection in a new way, so I'm sad to be leaving go some of my prize pieces. Needs must. Over the next few weeks I will be adding some real rarities (Bladerunner) as well as some unique/well known figures that I have created (Enterbay 1/4 Joker, Indiana Jones). So if you don't see what you want, check back, I will keep updates regularly.

Sales:
I've tried in general to knock quite a large block off eBay prices, on the larger pieces, they are at a least a couple of hundred less than past eBay sales. So with that in mind, I will either accept paypal payments as "gift" or if you would rather you can accept the fees. I'm rounding shipping off at $30 on each item (unless it's a particularly large or heavy set), trackable international shipping. If you require insurance or other shipping methods, all are available, it's your call. I plan on leaving them on here for a set time before hitting eBay. All sales are final.

Quality:
Many of the pieces have never even been out of their box, all are mint unless otherwise stated. Some of you will be familiar with my display area, dust free, smoke free, light free. Because I used to modify and rework a lot of my figures, I bought duplicates at the time they were released. That's what I'm putting up first. Generally these figures have been opened once to check contents and never taken out of their boxes.

If there are any pieces from my collection that I haven't featured yet for sale PM me and I will let you know if it's available or not.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-rorys-cave-v2-0-customs-mods-collection.html

Thanks guys!

Rory

New Stock:
DX

DX01 - 1/6 TDK The Joker (with police outfit and sculpt) - NIB - $475
DX02 - 1/6 TDK Batman (Used - Great condition - replacement HT body - needs new boots) $220
*DX06 - 1/6 Pirates Of The Caribbean - Sparrow - NEW - MIB (never removed from box) - $440
*DX08 - 1/6 The Joker (Jack) - NEW - MIB (never removed from box) - $- SOLD
*DX09 - 1/6 Batman (Keaton) - NEW - MIB (never removed from box) with HT BATMAN promotional bag. $305
*DX09 - 1/6 Batman (Keaton) - NEW - MIB (never removed from box) - $295 (x1)
DX09 - 1/6 Batman (Keaton) - NIB (like new) - $285 (x1)
+ - 1/6 Terminator - T800 version (with fully repainted custom headscupt w/chromed skull) - $695
*DX12 - 1/6 TDKR BATMAN (Bale) - NEW - MIB (NEW in box - never opened or displayed) $355

+DX11 - 1/6 LEDGER JOKER 2.0 SOLD

*New +Custom

HEADSCULPTS: For Sale (original Hot Toys, Mint, multiples bought for customs, never used):
All prices a lot cheaper than eBay to the best of my knowledge!
These are all original and as new unless otherwise noted.
+$15 shipping international/"gift" or PP fees.

DX11 Ledger Joker (Serious Face with PERS) $95
DX TDKR Batman (Cowl and Neck PERS) $65
DX Joker Jack MIME (PERS) $60
HT Scissorhands (Two available) $65
HT Terminator T800 (LED eye damage) $60
DX T2 (LED Left Face damage)$75
DX Bruce Lee (Clean Face PERS) $85
HT The Crow $50
DX Indiana Jones (PERS) $45
DX07 Luke Skywalker (Bespin PERS) Neutral $115
SS Hoth Luke $60
SS Young TPM Obi-wan $45

OTHER

DX11 - 1/6 LEDGER PURPLE COAT $55
EB 1/4 LEDGER PURPLE COAT $55

More to follow..

General Grievous - 1/6 Custom:SOLD!!
2_zpsb5e31df7.jpg

TERMINATOR - STAN WINSTON PUPPET - BD Custom:
Head resculpt/repaint and chromed. Custom body and weathering.
+T800 - 1/6 Terminator - (with fully repainted custom headscupt w/chromed skull) - $695
Includes full set.

ALL NEW 2017 STOCK (MORE TO FOLLOW!!)

Batman: The Dark Knight
Hot Toys: 1/6 Bane MINT $325

(Custom Bane accessory parts/pack - Leather jacket/boots etcalso available)
Hot Toys: 1/6 Catwoman (EX with Mask) MINT $295
Hot Toys: 1/6 DX12 - TDKR: Batman (NEW in box - never opened or displayed) $395
Hot Toys: 1/6 Jim Gordon -SWAT (EX) $190
Special: Hot Toys DX01: The Joker with Police Officer Joker: EX Quality, complete in box.
$525

Batman ’89:
Hot Toys: DX09 Keaton Batman (Mint/NEW in box - never opened or displayed) with HT BATMAN promotional bag. $305
Hot Toys DX09 Keaton Batman (2) (NEW in box) $295
Hot Toys DX08 Jack The Joker with shipper "SOLD"

Star Wars

1/6 Hot Toys DX07 Luke Skywalker: Bespin: Exclusive Version SOLD

ENTERBAY:
1/6 Scarface: (War Version) (MINT in BOX) $290
1/6 Scarface: (Respect Version) (MINT in BOX) $290
1/6 Enterbay - Talking! : Pirates of The Caribbean: Jack Sparrow (NEW in box - never opened or displayed) $300

1/6 Bruce Lee: RARE!! NEW: THE GREEN HORNET: KATO (MINT) $325 Includes Promotional bag.

Indiana Jones:
1/6 DX set, EX in box (missing Satchel). $300 (contact me re: shipping)

Customs:
1/6 Edward Scissorhands (Hot Toys Body, fully customised resculpted and haired head, only 1 exists, includes accessories and pop-up display) $SOLD

1/6 Captain America: TFA: Battle Damaged (Repainted & weathered) $350
1/6 Spider-Man: Peter Parker (Full Bash with Mask and custom skateboard etc) $310

**1/6 Indiana Jones: Raiders of The Lost Ark (with customised & repainted head, Rare “Ezio HT” body, M-Fisher Leather Goods - belt & whip and rare Sovereign Jacket, leather bound custom diary, maps etc) $950 AVAILABLE

1/6 Indiana Jones: RARE: Ark Of The Covenant 1/6 Accessory (Gold/Chromed) $190
1/6 Indiana Jones: Temple Of Doom $SOLD!!

ENTERBAY 1:1: Full Scale Joker Socks, sealed. Rare Promotional item. Wearable copy of screen worn socks: $95
ENTERBAY 1:1: Full Scale Batman TDK, Metal "Belt Buckle". Rare Promotional item. Wearable copy of Batman belt: $90- 2 available

Hot Toys - Customised - Raiders Indy:

R1_zpsatse7hdt.jpg
r2_zpsldiqvzsh.jpg
r3_zpszt3y65u1.jpg

Enterbay 1/4 Scale Ledger Joker:
sold

Last edited:
Re: SALE!! RORYWAN'S Collection!! Rarities, Custom's & HT Classics: Must go!

Following

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

Re: SALE!! RORYWAN'S Collection!! Rarities, Joker, Custom's & HT Classics: Must go!

saved ..

Last edited:
Re: SALE!! RORYWAN'S Collection!! Rarities, Joker, Custom's & HT Classics: Must go!

For sale today from my personal collection my 1/6 scale 1 of a kind Custom Raiders Indiana Jones. Some of you are probably familiar with this figure, it's been a labor of love. The head sculpt has been almost entirely reworked, reshaped and repainted. The costume meticulously matched to the onscreen Raiders wardrobe. includes some rare and exclusive custom items.

* Custom Headsculpt rework of HT head.
* Repaint/Weathering.
* Clothes dyed and weathered, and sweated.
* Customised Hat.
* RARE SOVEREIGN RAIDERS JACKET.
* Aged, reworked leather HT boots.
* M-FISHER real leather goods (whip/belt/holster).
* RARE custom 1/6 Grail diary (filled with maps, photo's and documents, leather cover).
* Crusade Tablet segment.
* 2 HT stands/Pedestal and Golden Idol.
* RARE "Ezio" HT body type.

Sales:
I try in general to knock quite a large block off eBay prices. So with that in mind, I will either accept paypal payments as "gift" or if you would rather you can accept the fees. I'm rounding shipping off at $35 on this, trackable international EXPRESS shipping. If you require insurance or other shipping methods, all are available, it's your call. I plan on leaving them on here for a set time before hitting eBay.

Quality:
Some of you will be familiar with my display area, dust free, smoke free, light free. Indy has been displayed in museum quality conditions. Thanks for looking, reasonable offers considered.

$750.00

R1_zpsatse7hdt.jpg
r2_zpsldiqvzsh.jpg
r3_zpszt3y65u1.jpg

Last edited:

PM sent. Please reserve the Jedi Luke for me. PM me back your Paypal email address when you get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I missed it but I'd love to see your custom Jedi Luke. I'm sure it was amazing.

Re: SALE!! PRICE DROP! RORYWAN'S Collection!! Rarities, Joker, Custom's & HT! Must go

Do you still have the Edward Scissorhands figure?

Re: SALE!! PRICE DROP! RORYWAN'S Collection!! Rarities, Joker, Custom's & HT! Must go

Pm sent

Enviado desde mi SM-G920I mediante Tapatalk

Re: FOR SALE!! SW, Batman, Joker, Marvel & HT! Must go!

a92700cb947e22a53ce2e7f9d5134ea1.jpg
thanks again Rory, I have to futz with the cloak a little bit more but overall happy with it

Forgot to bump this in a while.. :lol
So bump!

Massive price drops on front page. $100's off figures. Everything has gotta go!

Do you have a list of the Star Wars figure for sale anywhere?

Back