1/6 Enterbay - A Better Tomorrow - Mark Gor/Mark哥 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almo89

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Fans of Hong Kong cinema should be excited for this. One of the most iconic characters from Hong Kong cinema. The role that made Chow Yun Fat a superstar. I'm pretty stoked for this.

14918785_802217226547681_3633953298019745740_o.jpg

Did he play for the Bulls or the Lakers?

haha! I'm surprised as well. Been pretty disappointed with Enterbay and their releases, but this is the one figure I've always dreamed of having.

Oh... its crippled Mark... was hoping for the hallway scene version. That ZWCO version wasn't upto par.

Can see the metal leg brace on the right foot.

Will see how this comes out before deciding.

Enterbay.......

Exactly lol, but seriously enterbay while they got the chance did some pretty great figures. Their robocop, batman and battle damaged 1/4 scale terminator figures are still the best representations of those films out there. Its just a pity they got priced out of the marketplace by hot toys and now only focus on nba figures. I would have liked to see the progress they could have made with their movie licenses.

Just saw this on Ebay, by the seller Timcent - this is a really good set, and a big upgrade on the ZCWO version.
Loved the movie, and I really hope they'll do a version of The Killer as well.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600a.jpg
s-l1600c.jpg
s-l1600ss.jpg
s-l1600ssx.jpg

Hope the bandage is removable. I would've preferred CYF from Hard Boiled, The Killer or God Of Gamblers, but this is cool, too.

So is this a 2 figure set?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

On Enterbay's facebook page, one of the images has a caption that says only 1 body is included. I assume you will get another set of clothes and head sculpt, but you'll need to buy another body if you wanna display both.

On Enterbay's facebook page, one of the images has a caption that says only 1 body is included. I assume you will get another set of clothes and head sculpt, but you'll need to buy another body if you wanna display both.
Sounds perfect! Should cost roughly about $180 on bbts..i hope...

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back