All Things PATLABOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plastic Bateman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured there have to be at least a few other fans of this series on the board, so let's have a Patlabor thread.

Bandai's Robot Damashii Ingram Unit 1 just released in Japan and looks amazing.

Tamashii Nations 2016 is currently ongoing in Japan, and Bandai revealed a solid lineup of future Patlabor releases:

Zev0E3B.jpg

YOIVbtx.jpg

ZgetcuD.jpg

k44DAdw.jpg

750XXrw.jpg

(Pictures stolen from Dengeki Hobby)

Unit 2 going up for preorder soon, but is a P-Bandai web exclusive :gah:

Hideaki Anno's animation studio recently made a new Patlabor short for the Japan Animator Expo, now available on Blu-Ray in Japan.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...oot-short-anime-announced-for-october/.104770

RD figures are pretty small, around 5". I'm guessing they had the choice between an opening cockpit too tiny to be meaningful or a mid-torso joint and butterfly shoulders, and went with the latter.

Just ordered my Ingram from ami ami. I've been a fan of this anime for years. Nice to see it getting some modern action figure love!

Just ordered my Ingram from ami ami. I've been a fan of this anime for years. Nice to see it getting some modern action figure love!

Mine's on the way too, just waiting on SAL. The only thing I'd want quality figures from more than Patlabor is Akira. Honestly amazed there isn't a Figma or SHF line yet.

I got the robot damashii Ingram the other day and I absolutely love the figure! You guys are gonna go nuts for it

Pics of my Yamato 1/24 Ingrams and Pit-Road Command Car. Still happy with them......

COMIC_CON_2012_030.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_038.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_037.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_024.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_026.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_031.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_029.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_032.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_039.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_035.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_036.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_034.jpg COMIC_CON_2012_033.jpg

Awesome :thud:

The Yamato 1/24 Labors and that command car are my holy grail. If I ever have a windfall from freelancing, they're the first thing I'll track down.

I have the 2 Yamatos, but not the command car. Was yours the kit or ready made? How much assembly does the kit require?

I have the 2 Yamatos, but not the command car. Was yours the kit or ready made? How much assembly does the kit require?

I purchased the pre-assembled set from HLJ as soon as it was released. Don't have much patience for assembling model kits.

Took way too long for this thing to get here by SAL, but damn what an amazing figure. Definitely in for units 2 and 3, and the carrier.

9FrL7pp.jpg

bUmJvZX.jpg

1OTvMx5.jpg

sGGiUN1.jpg

The best-made, best-engineered Robot Damashii figure so far, in my opinion (barring the Metal Robot Damashii releases).

Back