Websites besides BBTS that sells HT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bjjer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had an issue with BBTS where they didn't want to exchange a Hot Toys with a defect(CS told me to sell it), anywhere else I can buy HT that is comparable to BBTS besides SS(I have to pay state sales tax with SS)?

I second alter ego comics is great, timewalker toys is great, and monkey depot is a good one too.....but like snakedoctor I've never had to return anything

Just pay the Sales Tax and order from SS....and BBTS has awesome customer service. The refunded my Kings Art IM Reactor that didn't light up and told me to keep it, and not send it back. Also get a full refund on my broken ARH Alexander Statue, the box was huge. You probably had to many returns on minor issues.

Someone in The Sandbox said they were having trouble with an exchange from BBTS for a statue.

Alter Ego is great, but I live in Ohio so I'm hit with sales tax, so I only buy from them occasionally. Their rewards program is pretty good too.

Back