• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - "Predator 2 - Elder Predator 2.0" Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatmarco

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone have a spare Elder Predator 2.0 body they'd be willing to part with?

My Elder's hip joint broke, so its either replace it with a new body or somehow fix it.

I have one with the exact same issue the right leg broke in the hip socket, if yours is the opposite leg I'd gladly sell you mine reasonably cheap.

I have one with the exact same issue the right leg broke in the hip socket, if yours is the opposite leg I'd gladly sell you mine reasonably cheap.

My elders broken at the left! Would you just want to sell the leg or the entire body? (I'm guessing I'd have to go through the whole process of unscrewing the crotch and removing the nets?)

yeah youd have to unscrew the body. I will sell you the whole body for a good price seeing as it's stripped of everything how does 35 sound?

Back