The Exorcist (TV Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
Anyone watching it? I'm actually really surprised how much I've come to like it. I thought it was going to be a petty cash in on an old franchise, but I think it's done pretty well. And after the last episode, you see how it's directly linked the original film.

I think my only issue with the show is how much plastic surgery Geena Davis has gotten :lol

Great show. Specially after that reveal last episode.

Ben Daniels is great. Loved him in House of Cards so its good to see him in a lead role.

He's brilliant in it.

Really didn't expect that reveal at all. I'm glad they took their time to reveal the connection to the film.

This show has had so much potential. The actors playing the Priests are the absolute highlight. Problem for me: I do not give two ****s for any one of the family members.

This show has had so much potential. The actors playing the Priests are the absolute highlight. Problem for me: I do not give two ****s for any one of the family members.

You will after you see last Friday's episode.

Yes! I love this show.
Right from the first episode it has a very good pace. Revealing just enough and not giving away everything too soon.
Fr. Marcus built up to be near superhero status but eventually realizing he has weaknesses too.
Love the cast too. It seems these are not the easiest roles to play but this team delivers.

For anyone that loved the film, it's worth sticking with the show. Especially after the last episode.

The movie is the best. Can't be touched.
To this day, it is often at the #1 spot for scariest movie ever (from reputable sources :))

Its a superb movie, not just as a horror feature but as an expertly-made film.

Just caught the last episode. I'm really going to be bummed if this doesn't get a second season. Next week is the finale.

Well the finale just ended. I thought it was great. I'm really going to be bummed if they don't renew it.

https://deadline.com/2017/05/the-exorcist-renewed-season-2-fox-1202092418/

Renewed!

etOBgcS.gif

I enjoyed this series.
Although I'm not sure where else they could take the story. I hope they have some talented writers otherwise, if it's just more of the same, I will lose interest fast.

Why? What did they do?

Well anyone that watched the first season knew if there was a second, it would be another family with someone possessed. This time around it's got to be a family that represents all the races, and it's just too obvious it's more SJW nonsense. I don't care what the race of the family was this season or hell even the first season... just stop trying to represent everybody.

Back