Custom Harley Quinn and Joker Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbobperry

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I just wanted to share a Harley Quinn I've been working on. I bought a T-X Terminator head and painted the face paint. Clothes are mostly from an old Barbie . I was going for the Suicide Squad Harley flashback look. Dont mind the Iron Man base lol.
20161022_161_zps0fzfnyb1.jpg
20161022_160_zpshwdnp7vs.jpg
I started this Joker before Hot Toys released they were making a Tux Joker. It's made from a PizCustoms head, Mime Joker Clothes and dress pants I had laying around. The Mime Jacket is a little big for this but it's the only tailcoat jacket I could find. Still have to do a vest but now that I know Hot Toys is making one, this project kind of slowed down.
20161030_1934001.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom Harley Quinn

Not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could take gesso and paint the boot that's suppose to be red. When it dries do 2 coats in red. And spray finish.

Gesso is flexible and will work with boot. If it ends up sticky after 24 hrs dust with talk.

Thanks. Since they are rubber, I didn't want to paint it with my acrylic paint because of cracking. I will give that a shot.

Jacquard textile and luminaire paint also adheres to rubber but gesso helps a lot to get any paint to stick to it. I used gesso and Vallejo paint to do this.
9990e87623aa93787d251650cba48bf6.jpg

For someone's custom female captain America figure and upper is rubber. It will be sticky so talc or corn starch from kitchen helps

I'd suggest to just find something better. Heck, just find someone who can sew a pair of harlekin shoes for you. They aren't that hard to make.

They really are not hard to make

Thanks. I'm going to try getting a pair of shoes made. It will deffinetly fit better than paint. Thanks for the ideas.

Back