Star Ace 1:6 - Michael Gambon Dumbledore - Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Apologies...

Just trying to knock this lose! Seems like it's been very, very soon (as I noted on the general HP thread)

No doubt DLD will come in here and replace this first post when there's something to actually announce...soon?

Cheers!

P.S. Instructions for NEGATIVE repping can be found on the General Questions thread under the main menu in case any of you feel the unrelated need to brush up on such things...

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
About time this figure got a thread! :) :rock

This looks so awesome, can't wait to add it my Potter collection! :yess:

Just a note - there will only be one version of this figure and it will come with the podium. I had given incorrect information previously.

Any idea when this will be shown on a larger scale?
When will it go up for PO and when will SA release official pics?

Just a note - there will only be one version of this figure and it will come with the podium. I had given incorrect information previously.

Grumble, I was hoping to save a few bucks as I don't need the podium, but I guess there's not much else available to accessorize him with. At least the podium looks great.

Thanks for the info! Would have probably have gotten the podium version anyway. Hope he goes up for order soon! :)

Grumble, I was hoping to save a few bucks as I don't need the podium, but I guess there's not much else available to accessorize him with. At least the podium looks great.

Having him stand behind it will be all the accessorising you'll need. :rock It's an awesome looking piece. I hope Star Ace work on the flame effects though from that prototype they showed at the convention, I'm sure they'll do that. :)

It's nice but I just can't see it working in my display - tho a Hogwarts main hall dio with D surrounded by the other teachers would be cool.

Having him stand behind it will be all the accessorising you'll need. :rock It's an awesome looking piece. I hope Star Ace work on the flame effects though from that prototype they showed at the convention, I'm sure they'll do that. :)

:exactly:

Teacher wise, I just want Lupin now. Hope they make Bill Weasley eventually too, Domhnall Gleeson is awesome.

For teachers, yes, I'd like to see a figure of Lupin too and also one of my most, most wanted figures from this line - McGonagall. :)

Dumbledore II will be solicited very, very soon.

Approvals for Fantastic Beasts is taking a while, so we probably won't see any reveals until long after the film debuts.

Back