Media NINTENDO SWITCH (new console)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nintendo Revealing 'First Glimpse' of NX Tomorrow

Nintendo has announced that it will reveal the "first glimpse" of its new system, codenamed NX, on October 20 at 7:00am Pacific Time. That's 10am on the East Coast (EDT), 3pm in London (BST) and 1am on Friday on Australia's East Coast (AEDT).

According to a press release, the company will release a "preview trailer" that "will serve as Nintendo's preliminary announcement of information regarding the platform."

On Twitter, Nintendo confirmed the announcement along with the following image:

CvK2zVIUAAAT8KE.jpg

Re: NINTENDO NX (new console)

This week is packed with new reveals and first looks.
Red Dead Redemption 2
Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2
The NX
Logan (Wolverine 3)

Putting out another dead in the water console? :lol just stick to handhelds already.

Looks interesting. In a very weird Nintendo-ish kind of way. They have my attention.

I can see my kids getting into this, especially if they can play next to each other connected with friends. Likely not my bag though. Nintendo hasn't grabbed me for decades. When I game, it's in my cave and I have little to no interest in gaming with another person (next to me or online) or in a multiplayer world. I game to have time away from people and the world in general. That's just me though and I know I'm likely a minority in that category.

Fantastic launch games. Legend of Zelda, Super Mario (Mariachi?), Mario Kart 8.5, Splatoon 2 :clap

I can see my kids getting into this, especially if they can play next to each other connected with friends. Likely not my bag though. Nintendo hasn't grabbed me for decades. When I game, it's in my cave and I have little to no interest in gaming with another person (next to me or online) or in a multiplayer world. I game to have time away from people and the world in general. That's just me though and I know I'm likely a minority in that category.
You have to play Xenoblade Chronicles if you haven't already.

Back