Statue Iron Studios Darth Vader Rogue One 1/10 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
vadersns.jpgvader158s.jpgvader147s.jpgvader12s.jpgvader1s.jpg

Last edited:
On Batman and Superman they showed the capes as cloth but it ended up being sculpted. So who knows...

Not sure, something is off, need to arrive home from work to see the pics better. Maybe the distance from belt to chest piece, maybe the helmet, a tad too small or needs to be positioned lower(?). Anyway need to see more pics

damn some of you guys are hardcore about accuracy :)

Not sure if Vader has a slightly different outfit in Rogue One or not....

I don't know if it's just the pics or what but the suit looks cheap like hasbro cheap.

Who did you order from?

I pre-order them from Secret Compass.... But you can always find them on Ebay after release also but most of the sellers are all from Brazil.... I just prefer Secret Compass in case something arrives broken I know he will take care of it.

For the price of this you can get both of the Koto 1/10 Vaders and those IMHO look better then this.

For the price of this you can get both of the Koto 1/10 Vaders and those IMHO look better then this.

These are Polystone where Koto's are PVC. But the big difference in price is Iron Studios doesn't have a license to sell these outside Brazil so you have to pay a premium for them due to shipping costs. I've have bought quite a few of the Koto's 1/10 for my nephews collection over the last couple of years, there nice statues but IMO the PVC material does give them a bit of a toy plastic look where as Iron Studios look like miniature PF's again IMO :) .... But for $50-$80 you can't really lose with the Koto's especially if your on a budget.

Last edited:
These are Polystone where Koto's are PVC. But the big difference in price is Iron Studios doesn't have a license to sell these outside Brazil so you have to pay a premium for them due to shipping costs. I've have bought quite a few of the Koto's 1/10 for my nephews collection over the last couple of years, there nice statues but IMO the PVC material does give them a bit of a toy plastic look where as Iron Studios look like miniature PF's again IMO :) .... But for $50-$80 you can't really lose with the Koto's especially if your on a budget.
I have one of the Iron Studios 1/10 batmans and quite honestly it feels more like a toy then the Koto. Extremely light and very plastic feeling.

I have one of the Iron Studios 1/10 batmans and quite honestly it feels more like a toy then the Koto. Extremely light and very plastic feeling.

The cape on that statue might be PVC or very thin polystone, I'm not 100% sure, I also have that statue but if you feel the body it's defiantly polystone.. it's very solid and has a completely different feel then the cape. I did send Iron Studios a email to verify the material, hopefully they answer back....

Looking at my nephews Star Wars Artfx+ statues, the one thing I did noticed is they don't have much details to the clothing texturing, other then Bobba Fett's slightly rough looking cape all the outfits are smooth looking... Where on IS statues the clothing has weaving texturing on them to look like real cloth... it's kind of cool...

Last edited:
The Koto ArtFX ones definitely look like toys to me, and they're super expensive for what they are.

Here's the response I got back from Iron Studios to my inquiry about the materials they use for their 1:10 statues.

Iron Studios said:
Hi, Dan! How are you?

Yes, our BvS Batman 1/10 is made of polystone. We do use other materials in some parts of our statues like the capes, but they are mainly polystone.

Best Regards.

Back