PHICEN 1/6 M34 Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
NEW RELEASE PL2016-M34

Dear clients, here comes a new member, PL2016-M34, our 5th. 1:6 scale seamless male figure body with stainless steel skeleton after its four seniors: PL2015-M30, PL2016-M31, PL2016-M32 and PL2016-M33, which are broadly acclaimed by clients all over the world.

PL2016-M34 stands 31cm, has the physique of an excellent body builder, being muscular in a very well-proportioned way, from its massive and bulging muscles, you feel its potent strength is eagerly waiting to be let out. Check out the pics to see and feel that for yourselves please.

If you ever had your hands on any of our first four models, then you know how
flexible/posable/durable they are, how the skin feels like and despite some
aspects to improve, how aesthetically beautiful and anatomically scientific the
bodies are. As mentioned above, the first four models have got loads of attention
and reviews, good and bad, we appreciate them all. They guide us the right direction to go. Combine that with our strong R&D and manufacturing strength, we could do better with higher efficiency.

If you’re new to our 1:6 scale seamless male figure body series, below is the basic info for you to get started:

PL2015-M30: very muscular, slightly shorter than the following models
PL2016-M31: quite muscular, tall
PL2016-M32: physique typical of Asian men, slim with very tight muscles
PL2016-M33: very muscular, tall

Similarities they share:
Boasting human-like skin texture, and being super flexible, posable and
durable. All enjoy great popularity with clients all over the world.

Detailed info:
Its internal skeleton armature is made from durable stainless steel to withstand playability without being easily damaged or corrupted. Each armature has 28 points of articulation, using ball-jointed system, for maximum flexibility and movement. Each joint is designed to move freely and consistently with 90% accuracy. With the slightest effort, this body is capable of making countless dynamic poses to imitate any posture of any character.

The stainless steel armature is wrapped with a non-toxic, environmentally friendly medical-grade material specially developed for Phicen bodies. The material features durable, anti-cracking qualities that are easy to clean, but not easy to stain or dye. Additionally, the skin texture is designed to deliver a tactile experience of real skin.

While built for playability, this Phicen seamless figure body is NOT a toy - it is a
sophisticated 1:6 scale model designed to realistically simulate the real human
by using superior materials and quality execution. Anatomically correct though,
it’s not designed to be a sex toy either. They are used in the aspects of character design, cos-play, modeling, photography, painting, anatomy, or simply figure collection.

NOTE:
These products include NO head sculpt.
They all come in suntan, the skin tone matches that of most head sculpts from other mainstream 1:6 scale action figure companies.

More Phicen male seamless bodies, stay tuned please!

Part List:
1) M34 male super flexible seamless body with metal skeleton
2) interchangeable hands * 6pcs/3pairs
3) removable flat-heeled feet * 1pair
4) shorts * 1pc
5) wrist band * 1pair
6) ankle band * 1pair
7) Male genitalia * 5pcs

175254bqb55glb5b204q8h.jpg

175255qeqj0y2qmzzeeee6.jpg

175256ky99u38883sy6180.jpg

175257sasoy22sa2iy6fnd.jpg

175257cqp0qi8ooqz8mopq.jpg

175259s96aiog3ooozaf95.jpg

175300mmggmgeme1ewb0g7.jpg

175301yeowjjzcc6q65civ.jpg

175302uz5octox79cxsos1.jpg

No one noticed this? :lol

While built for playability, this Phicen seamless figure body is NOT a toy - it is a
sophisticated 1:6 scale model designed to realistically simulate the real human
by using superior materials and quality execution. Anatomically correct though,
it’s not designed to be a sex toy either
. They are used in the aspects of character design, cos-play, modeling, photography, painting, anatomy, or simply figure collection.

This looks phenomenal. Phicen has come so far in a few short years. They seem to listen to feedback well and are relentless about cranking out better products.

The first idea I had for this one is a shirtless Logan custom. Maybe slightly too bulky, but would probably look killer.

oh yes oh yes oh yes!!!
so bought. 4 times.
...if this time the height is right :lol
...though i'm frightened by super dark skin. might not fit pale T1 heads.

=========

sssssssssssssssss_zps0encoglr.jpg

Last edited:
oh yes oh yes oh yes!!!
so bought. 4 times.
...if this time the height is right :lol
...though i'm frightened by super dark skin. might not fit pale T1 heads.

=========

sssssssssssssssss_zps0encoglr.jpg

Couldn't help but notice that aswell, WTF is that meant to be?

I'll get the criticism out the way first. Well, that^. I also think the legs are a bit on the long and/or thin side for Arnie assuming that's who they're going for.

I reckon I'll buy at least one. I feel cautious though. I wouldn't want to over-invest and find that there's an incompatibility - like skintone as P. mentioned. Anyway these are ideas I would have:

-T1 and T2 arrival scenes
-maybe to replace the bodies on my various T-800s who are wearing just T-shirts - T1 eye surgery, T2 garage scene & Dyson's house endo-arm reveal. The bare arms on those figures have always bugged me a bit, they aren't as detailed as they could be.

Last edited:
This really looks fantastic. Will be perfect for Conan/warpaint Conan or arrival Terminator. I don't think he was as bodybuilder big in Predator or subsequent movies. While the early male and female seamless bodies were not that great Phicen is getting better and better. There is still room for improvement -- the thighs look too scrawny on this one. The necks on the female bodies are too big. I'd like to see them produce a 6' scale male body with normal idealized proportions, a tall narrow body and a short narrow body. For females I think their bodies tend to be a little on the tallish side, around 5'9"-5'10" scale.They need a shorter body for 5'2"-5'4" scale and maybe a version with swimsuit model proportions as opposed to skinny with humongous boobs. Then they'd just need to offer them in a few more colors--tan, AA brown, alien red, alien blue, alien green. I bet limited edition runs of special colors would sell out pretty fast.

Back