• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Betomatali Fluffy, Kill Bill The Bride Biker set, Pennywise, Rainman Dude H&C set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commtech

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Betomatali Fluffy, Kill Bill The Bride Biker set, Pennywise, Rainman Dude H&C set

Everything in absolutely excellent condition, from my collection which has always been in a glass cabinet, away from sunlight and other elements. Everything here is original. As many of you know, I don't collect recasted crap or crappy clothes. SORRY BUT I DON'T DO TRADES OR PAYMENT PLANS.

SOLD!!!! Grail alert! Betomatali Fluffy aka The Crate Monster from the movie Creepshow.

Asking ***SOLD!!! $4,500 shipped within the USA. Other countries might be more and I would only do Express with tracking. There are some countries I don't ship to.

***** SOLD!!! Iminime The Bride Biker set. Body included. Head and feet are being held with artist's putty. You will have to adapt them to the joint sockets (that's how they came from iminime). SOLD!! $250 shipped in the USA.

Letting go of my Rainman the Dude, head and clothing set. All original. Certificate of authenticity included. Rug and stand included.

Asking $2,000 shipped within the USA. Other countries might be more and I would only do Express with tracking. There are some countries I don't ship to.

I'll post more pictures tomorrow.

Pennywise from the movie "IT".
Asking $850 shipped within the USA. Other countries might be more and I would only do Express with tracking. There are some countries I don't ship to.

SOLD!!! Kato + Adam Gu Bruce Wayne. Clothes by Kato, head sculpt by Adam Gu, painted by Kuato.
Asking SOLD!!! $2,000 shipped within the USA. Other countries might be more and I would only do Express with tracking. There are some countries I don't ship to.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Betomatali Fluffy, Kato/AdamGu Bruce Wayne, Pennywise, Rainman Dude H&C set

BRUCE WAYNE IS SOLD!

Others still available. Don't think too much about it!

Re: FS: Betomatali Fluffy, Kato/AdamGu Bruce Wayne, Pennywise, Rainman Dude H&C set

Amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: FS: Betomatali Fluffy, Kill Bill The Bride Biker set, Pennywise, Rainman Dude H&C

Bump with Kill Bill The Bride Biker set added.

Re: FS: Betomatali Fluffy, Kill Bill The Bride Biker set, Pennywise, Rainman Dude H&C

Pm sent

I've been getting some interest in Fluffy, but unfortunately I can't do payment plan guys. Sorry.
Bump!

If you sell that dude figure be so careful packaging the sunglasses. I was the second to snap them in half when posting them off! Good luck with the sales mate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If you sell that dude figure be so careful packaging the sunglasses. I was the second to snap them in half when posting them off! Good luck with the sales mate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Will do. I always pack extra carefully. Thanks!

Fluffy is now SOLD! The Dude and Pennywise still available. Don't miss them!

I've been getting some interest in Fluffy, but unfortunately I can't do payment plan guys. Sorry.
Bump!
I'll be more than willing to take a payment plan for my Beto Fluffy.
PM me for more details.

Bump!!!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Back