Hot Toys Rogue One Stormtrooper MMS393

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somethingbrite

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Not sure if anybody has posted this yet, Opinions?

hot toys ro stormie 2.jpg

I think it looks awesome. All the these other trooper variants are nice but none will ever compare to the standard trooper in my eyes.

Don't like what the new thigh armor does to the dangling ammo packs.

The new helmet looks a little bit surprised.... unlike the badass 'motorcycle cop' attitude of the old ANH helmets.

Don't like what the new thigh armor does to the dangling ammo packs.

The new helmet looks a little bit surprised.... unlike the badass 'motorcycle cop' attitude of the old ANH helmets.

yeah what is the difference with the thigh section? Why are the ammo packs sticking out?

I might pick one up. It wouldn't hurt to another Trooper. I only have one standard and Luke disguised as one. The rest of mine are variants (Sand, Shadow, and Space).

I admit I'm not a stickler for every last detail between the various versions of the (original) stormtrooper, but at first glance, my first thought was whoa that helmet is way off! The eyes are too far apart and rounded. All the angles look soft and the sides seams to be flared out/mis-shapen. Could just be lens distortion, but yikes

This one isn't to my tastes. But the articulation on these looks very good. Enjoy if your getting one :)

Has anyone put together a direct comparison between the two, pointing out the differences for someone like me who never really notices that sort of thing?

I have the ANH ST set, so I don't imagine this will be a buy for me, but I'd be curious to know how different they are.

I like the updated textured bodysuit, but that helmet just looks odd. Looks squished as well. OT or no t.

I like the minty fresh whiteness of it, but it just sort-of looks wrong - like a giant Hasbro 33/4" figure, with that small chest armour.

Does anyone know if any of the RO troopers are being released as a short version? I need more of those short bodies for my custom Luke's.

Getting 1 to go with RO Vader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive never been such a die hard that I can instantly tell OT Troopers apart..However, this is apparently different looking?
Someone enlighten me?

Back