1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One 1/6 Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol TK-14057 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2littlemoney

Super Freak
Reaction score
The anticipation to the latest entry to the Star Wars galaxy, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, is continuing to rise as we are just few short months away from the release of this epic Star Wars film this December! Fans will witness the incredible journey of a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star - the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction during a time of conflict in a galaxy far far away....

Following the first wave of Hot Toys’ astonishing 1/6th scale collectible figures based on this new film, we are excited to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol (TK-14057) collectible figure!

The highly accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of a special Stormtrooper with unique equipment patrolling the streets of planet Jedha in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. It features the completely new Stormtrooper helmet and armor with weathering effects, newly developed fabric under-suit, an all-new and meticulously designed backpack, an orange colored pauldron, detailed weapon and accessories, and a specially designed figure stand!

Continue to #GoRogue and expand your Rogue One: A Star Wars Story collection with this new and unique Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol (TK-14057) 1/6th scale collectible figure!

#HotToys #StarWars #RogueOne #Stormtrooper #Jedha

172311dbtt4xxo9xq9772m.jpg
172258jzmelr0qc7lk2ae2.jpg
172252oyzomy25mp5g9smm.jpg
172231sz8y4a6v0g8viv60.jpg

I might buy one of those pauldrons to have some variety in my OT Sandtroopers.

Nice comparison, but I'll stick with my classic OT Sandtroopers

I'm definitely in the OT camp. It will be cool to see the Empire back on film and I know I'll love the movie...but from a strictly design and collecting standpoint, i would take that gritty, iconic OT style of trooper any day.

What kind of makes me a lil mad is that the design is a part of the narrative. I wish they had tried to make it like the OT troopers...to make it consistent. The look seems a bit too soft, not as mean as the originals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm definitely in the OT camp. It will be cool to see the Empire back on film and I know I'll love the movie...but from a strictly design and collecting standpoint, i would take that gritty, iconic OT style of trooper any day.

What kind of makes me a lil mad is that the design is a part of the narrative. I wish they had tried to make it like the OT troopers...to make it consistent. The look seems a bit too soft, not as mean as the originals.

No denying they're a touch softer, but I try not to judge by staring at the HT version, which is a copy of an interpretation of an original.

OT is still best, but I do like what I've seen so far, minor nitpicks aside.

Don't get me wrong. I will enjoy watching RO and most likely all other SW movies (more or less), but will only collect OT Imperials like before. Helps a lot with my limited budget and space. :)

No denying they're a touch softer, but I try not to judge by staring at the HT version, which is a copy of an interpretation of an original.

OT is still best, but I do like what I've seen so far, minor nitpicks aside.

I know my eyes are bugging out from the staring!!! I see HT Rogue One Stormtroopers everywhere!

Haha no but listen I get it is an interpretation of an original...but I've definately looked into the actual Rogue One armour as well. Tastes are tastes and mine are different than yours for reason x, y, z...and I just like the OT better. But again...I'd rather see these close to OT Rogue One troopers (that look pretty awesome in their own right) in action than anything else. I just won't be collecting the troopers (and I actually only own one HT ANH Trooper haha).

In the Rogue Ones defence, I really do like some of the helmet individual parts (most notably the eye lenses).

Looks like this Trooper (or one of them), in the film, wears the strap of the backpack over the pauldron. I like that look. It's a little (quick glance) detail that differentiates it even more from the the OT Sandtrooper so he looks less like a wannabe. I'll display mine with the strap over the pauldron.

Streets_of_Jedha.jpg

I'm actually positively surprised. The original clean RO trooper looked wrong somehow. But with weathered look, pauldron and backpack he looks quite cool. I'll really need to be self disciplined to stop getting the 2 pack. They look great as a team standing together. But no doubt I'll stand true to my OT Sandy.

I dont mind the rogue one trooper. I do think the narrow chest plate on the standard trooper looks a bit odd and makes his shoulders look bigger. But that doesnt seem to be an issue with the pauldron and backpack on. I will be buying these

Very fugly.

And completely out of place. Thereby ruling Rogue One out of the canon. :woo

Is this you desperately convincing yourself you don't need this for your collection?
It is, isn't it?

What makes this trooper ugly? Looks like any other stormtrooper to me. And why would it rule this out of canon???? :cuckoo:

Is this you desperately convincing yourself you don't need this for your collection?
It is, isn't it?

What makes this trooper ugly? Looks like any other stormtrooper to me. And why would it rule this out of canon???? :cuckoo:

If you can't see the differences I won't spoil them for you.

I don't want any RO troopers anywhere near my collection. Just as I didn't want any ducktroopers.

Back