1/6 Blue Steel Mark XXX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bebe13junior

Super Freak
Reaction score
ed00cb555980149875ab127868bab26d.jpg

ffb16add9f06426634951bb5f13a8af6.jpg

9a73a3f56ae51f90f4dae5ed97686152.jpg

25059b4bd2307ed5cfd523a6141aa097.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rust and battle damage looks great but I already have centurion... the whole silver forehead is very special tho, gives him a bald with beard luke cage look lol

With that said, I can't wait for Sneaky!!

I think it looks pretty decent...but probably for the completists.

I only bought one house party protocol figure and that is Starboost. I'm nearly sure they will eventually get to the other suits...the only suit I am looking forward to seeing is the "HammerHead" and "NightClub".
The "Sneaky" suit is really kinda neat.

It's taken them so long to get to this one that I'm not as interested as I used to be. Maybe I'll get it when it goes on sale.

I think it looks pretty decent...but probably for the completists.

I only bought one house party protocol figure and that is Starboost. I'm nearly sure they will eventually get to the other suits...the only suit I am looking forward to seeing is the "HammerHead" and "NightClub".
The "Sneaky" suit is really kinda neat.

It's a great armor but the Silver Centurion is enough for me.

I've got Silver Centurion as well, so this is an easy pass. I'm also looking forward to Hammerhead. I think Piston is the other unreleased suit that peaked my interest...

I wonder if Hot Toys will start to make less and less of these remaining armors? Instead of make 10,000 (just throwing numbers out there) Hot Toys now makes 8000 (again a guess). Since most collectors are bored of Iron Man figures.

This is just a total repaint of Silver Centurion and not a kitbash, right?

Back