Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew Mayhem

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello
My name is Matthew. I'm known as Matthew Mayhem on other forums and my Art is usually under that name or All Hallows Creations. I am an Artist and I usually work on larger scale items such as custom Halloween movie replica Jack O Lanterns. I also make some custom mask and prop stands for collectors. I also sculpt and paint many different things. I just do what feels right when it comes to my art or whatever I'm working on at that time. I hardly get time to do stuff for me. That is a good thing sometimes. I joined the forum a while back but honestly haven't had time to introduce or really post. I finally broke down and bought The QMX 1/6 James T. Kirk from sideshow. Absolutely beautiful piece. After I got it, I was hooked and ordered the Spock. Now I'm in for the F13 Voorhees and Chris Lee Dracula. Thankfully my wife is okay with my hobbies. Adding this hobby wont be an easy because I want everything. You guys have some excellent collections. Amazing stuff! Glad to be here.

:welcome1: back to the :FREAK: show, Matthew!
wavesmile.gif

Back