1/6 SSC Daredevil Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Daredevil - Sideshow 1:6 up for pre-order!

1125x682_previewbanner_100344_DaredevilFigure-b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy ****! I thought this line was dead. Daredevil isn't who I thought would be next but at least he'll go well with Punisher.

We’re expanding out Marvel Sixth Scale Figure line to include a man without fear! The Daredevil Sixth Scale Figure is coming soon, so be sure to check back for updates! Also, remember to pick-up our other sixth scale Marvel figures Green Lantern, The Punisher, and Deadpool!

:slap

Idk what it is, but I am just not a fan of SSC 1/6 figures, whether Marvel or DC. I feel they are not up to par with Hot Toys, yet they charge the same amount.

We’re expanding out Marvel Sixth Scale Figure line to include a man without fear! The Daredevil Sixth Scale Figure is coming soon, so be sure to check back for updates! Also, remember to pick-up our other sixth scale Marvel figures Green Lantern, The Punisher, and Deadpool!

:slap

Omg...did it really say that???

Anyway, it's exciting, but I'm gonna wait for final pics before I pull the trigger...punisher was one I was really looking forward to.

I like them but not at Hot Toy prices. They need to be under $200 for me to jump in.

Eh, another over designed suit that is more like something from the movies than comics. By going this route they just put themselves in direct competition with HT figures.

Why cant we get "classic" looking Marvel figures? Look at the DC ones. Even Green Lantern with the crappy material used, it's still very much "classic" design.
:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

So do you think the people at Hot Toys started giving each other "high 5s" once this was revealed knowing they just locked up Daredevil sales?

As a lifelong DD fanatic.....I don't like it. I will probably get it, but it could be way better. Hey sideshow....most of the time, simpler is better.

This thing is going to have little to no accessories with the cheap hexagon base for $250, mark my words.

So do you think the people at Hot Toys started giving each other "high 5s" once this was revealed knowing they just locked up Daredevil sales?

I think they were more like this:

KmrpxSVxTB9Ty.gif

Back