PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iko Iko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw the memo in the Marvel Carnage thread that a Jyn Erso Premium Format Figure is also going to be at NYCC. Looking forward to it.

8.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

Looks pretty boring IMO

Gorgeous sculpt. Kind of meh PF. Although who knows when the movie comes out this might be pivotal.

once the movie hits... people will be all over this ! I think its great and nice to see some female SW PF !

boring is a good descriptor. I would have much preferred her wearing something other than a poncho...hopefully it is removable.

The facial sculpt looks great.

Now if we can get a Shoretrooper PF all will be right with the world!

Looks nice. Not sure I'm going to collect much of anything from this movie though.

(I know, I know, famous last words :lol )

Is it just me or she has a bit of a dead stare? I thought it was a 1:6 doll when first scrolling the pics. It might be that the actress isn't very expressive, tho. Love the details of the costume - breather, strap, holster, dig the base too. It's just her expression that is lifeless, blank.
This is the kind of piece I'd consider if the movie is good, it has that old trilogy vibe and costume, but with much better sculpt, details and fabric than the older human PFs. Will keep an eye on it

that's a pretty good likeness. but still have to see the movie before deciding. that deathtrooper is BIG!

So the Death trooper PF has an awful pose and the Jyn PF doesn't have one at all. Ugh.

Back