• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS R2-Q5 $99 Shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRDNiteLife

Super Freak
Reaction score
*FREE Continental U.S. shipping with insurance.*

I am not interested in trades or offers at this time.

Sideshow:

SOLD - R2-Q5. 1/6 scale figure. I am the original owner. Item is in very good displayed condition. On 07/03/17, I tested the light features and verified they worked properly. All listing pictures were taken with the light feature on. Includes original color box and brown shipper box. The color box is in good condition. $99.00

SOLD - Probe Droid with snow base. 1/6 scale figure. I am the original owner. Item is in great condition. I tested the sound and light features when I first received it. Everything worked properly. I removed the batteries and the item was displayed behind glass ever since. Unfortunately, I no longer have batteries and cannot test the sound or lights. I have no reason to believe they do not work, however, since I cannot test them I am selling the item as-is. Display rod has a small paint blemish. It is not noticeable when the display rod is inserted into the snow base. See picture for affected area circled in red. Includes original color box and brown shipper box. The color box is in good condition with a small puncture on one side. $265.00.

SOLD - Tauntaun Deluxe. 1/6 scale. Displayed behind glass for several months. Figure is in great condition. Includes original color box and brown shipper box. Both the color box and brown shipper have some wear. Due to insured value, this will require a signature at delivery. - $505.00.

SOLD - Luke Skywalker - Hoth. 1/6 scale figure. Regular version. Figure and accessories are in great condition. Includes original color box. Box is in overall good condition with shelf-wear. $187.00.

SOLD - Scout Trooper. 1/6 scale figure. Figure and accessories are in great condition. Includes original color box. The inner box which holds the plastic packaging has been crushed to some extent. See pictures. $189.00.

SOLD - Han Solo - Hoth. 1/6 scale figure. Figure and accessories are in great condition. Includes original color box. Box is in good condition with shelf wear. $158.00.

SOLD - R2-D2. 1/6 scale figure. Figure and accessories are in great condition. Includes original color box and brown shipper box. Box has some shelf wear. $121.00.

Hot Toys:

SOLD - F.O. Stormtrooper. 1/6 scale figure MMS317. Purchased new from a fellow forum member. Only opened to inspect and photograph. Figure has been in storage since purchase. Includes original color box and brown shipper box. - $125.00.

SOLD - Interrogator Droid. 1/6 scale droid and accessories from the MMS279 set. Item is in great displayed condition. - $69.00.

SOLD - F.O. Stormtrooper. 1/6 scale figure. Regular Stormtrooper from the MMS319 set. Purchased new and displayed for a few months. Figure and accessories are in good condition. See pictures for accessories included. Includes original double figure box and brown shipper box. Color box is in good condition with minor shelf wear. - $142.00.

SOLD - Mouse Droid. 1/6 accessory figure from MMS268 set. Displayed for a few months. - $35.00.

SOLD - F.O. TIE Pilot. 1/6 scale figure. Item was purchased new and displayed for a few months. Figure and accessories are in good condition. Includes original color box and brown shipper box. Color box is in good condition with minor shelf wear. - $165.00.

SOLD - F.O. Flametrooper. 1/6 scale figure. Item was purchased new and displayed for a few months. Figure and accessories are in good condition. Includes original color box and brown shipper box. Color box is in good condition with minor shelf wear. - $181.00.

SOLD - F.O. Stormtrooper Jakku Exclusive. 1/6 scale figure. Item was purchased new and displayed for a few months. Figure and accessories are in good condition. Includes original color box and brown shipper box. Color box is in good condition with minor shelf wear. - $165.00.

SOLD - F.O. Stormtrooper Riot Control Shield and Baton. 1/6 scale. Riot shield, baton, and accessories from the MMS346 figure set. Item is in very good condition. - $51.00.

SOLD - F.O. Stormtrooper Blaster Pistol. 1/6 scale blaster from MMS319 set. Purchased new and never used. - $14.00.

SOLD - Shock Trooper. 1/6 scale figure. Purchased new and displayed for one month. Figure and accessories are in great condition. Includes original color box. Box is in good condition with very minor shelf wear. - $182.00.

SOLD - Captain Phasma. 1/6 scale figure. Item was purchased new and displayed for a few months. Figure and accessories are in good condition. Includes only one extra peg. Includes original color box. Color box is in good condition with some shelf wear. - $167.00.

SOLD - F.O. Snowtrooper Officer. 1/6 scale figure. Snowtrooper Officer (MMS322) from the MMS323 figure set. Item was purchased new and displayed for a few months. Figure and accessories are in good condition. See pictures for accessories included. Includes original double figure box and brown shipper box. Color box is in good condition with minor shelf wear. - $147.00.

Payment:
PayPal plus fees or cash in person.

Shipping:
All items FREE shipping (CONUS US, AK/HI extra) with insurance via either USPS or Fedex. U.S. sales only.

Local Pick-up:
Clearwater, FL.

https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1102162

https://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=47310.0

*FREE Continental U.S. shipping with insurance.*

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Shock Trooper, Mouse Droid, FO Stormtrooper, SS Scout Trooper

R2 sold.

Re: FS: HT FO Troopers, Shock Trooper, Mouse Droid, SS Hoth Han, Scout Trooper

bumpp

Snowie Officer sold.

Shockie price drop.

Re: FS: HT FO Troopers, Shock Trooper, Mouse Droid

when you have time could you leave me feedback? thanks

Re: FS: HT FO Troopers, TIE Pilot, Flametrooper, Riot Shield & Baton, Mouse Droid

Blaster sold.

Added riot shield.

Re: FS: HT FO Troopers, TIE Pilot, Flametrooper, Riot Shield & Baton, Mouse Droid

Midweek bump.

Pre-weekend bump.

Back