XM Studios - Transformers Optimus Prime (G1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score

Concept art from STGCC 2016 and pictures from XM Studios

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14264010_101543500868f2ui2.jpg

14199266_17341021201473u0r.jpg

14264806_173410214014xquf8.jpg

I'm very excited about XM's take on this line. I personally think this is still G1 Optimus. XM just elevated this character beyond the boxy parts which adds another dimension to this character we all love from the 80's but at the same time still retaining the G1 silhouette in it.

Yeah that looks amazing! It's a shame we didn't get this or something like the Prime 1 statue for the live-action movies. Definitely G1 designs, but done more realistically. How big are these supposed to be?

How many Transformer statues are available? They must give out the license to anyone.
This had gone on for a long while, too. DST had busts many years ago. I guess Hasbro has zero interest in statues, so why not license it out to every Tom **** and Harry willing to pay.

I believe alot of the licenses are regional. I mean I hope XM has a worldwide license for this but I highly doubt it.

Yeah i definitely think the simple lines of G1 can be improved upon. IA is doin a more accurate G1 version.

But i guess you tend to come into every XM thread just to bash their products. Very transparent :)

And he is the moderator :dunno

Thats a bad ass prime. This would look killer with light up functions. Can't wait till this is painted.

Back