Statue Iron Studios Kylo Ren 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's pretty ripped. Not huge but definitely a lot of definition. Plus he's like 6'2" so he's going to look big regardless.

His arms are not that big in the movie.

The statue looks nice but the arms and shoulders are too big. The awkwardness of his helmet looking down also seems strange and unnatural.

shoulder and arm positions are very weird looking. The first picture looks better, but the other options are odd.

That does not look right to me...

Still ssc is the one for me

Not feeling this one. Very awkward pose at the head and he has no neck.
It's as if he's about ready to toss his lightsaber over his left shoulder.
Did they just randomly battle damage his helmet?

eoxgj2v1_o58g6d.jpg

CB7B1913-393A-40DA-AD63-31BF52CA72D2_zpsmooefpry.jpg

I think they decided to attempt too much with switch outs, hope they take this back to the drawing board because it seems to be a big mess at this point.

I think they decided to attempt too much with switch outs, hope they take this back to the drawing board because it seems to be a big mess at this point.

+1

The only thing that's working for this statue/set is the Darth Vader helmet and its accompanying pedestal.

So is he trying to strike vader's helmet with his saber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the whole thing needs to go back to the drawing board.

The price after shipping costs are taken into consideration will likely make it a pass regardless.

So I'll be the only levelheaded patient person here and say that I need better pics, angles, and I need to see the other options this piece will have, as well as better angles on those too before I pass judgment on it.

Back