Action Figure Diamond Select Watchmen Movie License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This was announced yesterday under the radar. They'll have products and a panel at NYCC. No specifics yet , but I think it will be Select figures. I have the original DC Direct iline so these are all bought. Hoping for a great young Jeffrey Dean Morgan sculpt and Adrian without mask.

I'd only want HT or Star Ace to do it. HT had it and blew it. It's the classic X-Files license syndrome. Great license, squandered.

I'm sure Hot Toys no longer has the license, they abandoned the line after two figures.

If Star Ace happens to pick it up, start with Rorschach and Nite Owl and they shouldn't have a problem.

A good line of the main six will happen eventually. I see a lot of people are now citing Star Ace as a producer for their wants now. It's refreshing. I really can't wait to see their DC tv offerings.

Yeah, I'm excited to see what Star Ace can do. Unless it's Marvel, DC, or Star Wars Hot Toys probably won't touch it.

Refreshing is a good word for it, Star Ace brings hope that smaller or older franchises can get the figure treatment.

Really? Good to see never understood why it was never brought back up? Maybe it's DC being overly protective

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I still want those canceled DC Direct figures from over 15 years ago. The Mattel comic versions didn't do it for me.

We'll have news in the next day or two. Maybe a prototype or two at the booth with more details at the panel. I'm not getting too hyped. SDCC has stung me enough times.

Yeah.

Almost 3 years now since they announced Kill Bill/Pulp Fiction and still nothing. If I'd been holding my breath I'd be dead.

I was talking to them too, they're stuck in approvals too, which have delayed Diamond's line for three years.

Back