Prime 1 Studio 1:3 Suicide Squad Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nearmint

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
joker_zpsq84jmser.jpg

Well, the base looks insane! I might just cancel my Hot Toys Joker purple coat version depending on how well Prime 1 captures the headsculpt :) hope the earring's there too

Judging by the lack of interest in this thread, you won't be the only one. I have to admit, Jared Leto's interpretation of the Joker is my least favorite.

For all the hype, he really didn't bring much to the table. Take away the gang banger look and he was just any other lame criminal.

For all the hype, he really didn't bring much to the table. Take away the gang banger look and he was just any other lame criminal.

Have not seen suicide squad yet. Eventually will and when I do I usually go in with low expectations for a movie, apparently I need to set them lower.

Its a shame they keep doing Jokers people don't want. Make that Arkham Asylum/City/Knight Joker already! Forget Leto and Origins!

I love this version of the Joker. Don't get the hate some people have for it at all. He is very scary and very close to the modern comic version. I also really like the hip hop/tatted up interpretation of his look and it has as much validity as Ledger's hobo/punk rock Joker. It's a different spin visually but still 100% Joker.

This is one of my most anticipated pieces right now and probably the last 1/3 scale I'm gonna need. VERY excited about this.

Oof. The likeness is definitely off on this compared to the Hot Toys figure, which is the opposite of how I felt about Harley, which I have pre-ordered. The detailing on the coat and the back of the base, which he's unfortunately standing in-front of, are insane, but not enough to overlook the portraits. That said, P1 really improved TDK 1:2 scale Joker from its first reveal, so it's tough to tell where this will be come release day.

Back