Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 491 of 491 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491
Results 4,901 to 4,909 of 4909
  1. #4901
    ©Fly, All rights reserved
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Minas Miami
    Posts
    12,413
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

    Still my favorite Vader figure released so far.

    Great looking shot there!
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

  2. #4902
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    10,741
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit TonTon's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Agentbutterman View Post
    FINALLY just got this guy for $500. Best deal I had seen and once I saw him in the store in hand I had to pull the trigger. So upset I missed out when he was originally released.

    How is the material with keeping his arms bent over time? I've got him in a museum post for now since I'm afraid to damage him after paying that much.

    Lit him up today with my lights and he looks incredible.

    Attachment 478813
    Amazing pic. Love the lighting off the back of the helmet.

  3. #4903
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Posts
    2,020
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit Rbeato's Instagram Channel
    The helmet on this one is by far my most favorite 1/6 from HT.

    Wicked pic!!!

  4. #4904
    Just a little freaky
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    42
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Follow Agentbutterman on Flickr Visit Agentbutterman's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by dukefett View Post
    That's an awesome picture! Mine seems to be doing fine, I have his arms bent with the hands on the waist style pose.
    That's a relief. Thanks for the response dude!

    Also thanks for all the compliments on the shot guys! I can't wait to have fun getting more shots of him.

    Another question - do any of you where I could get any cool backdrops outside of the one he comes with for a detolf/diorama to set up for him? I remember hasbro or some other company selling the interior walls that light up but I don't know if they were just 1/12 scale or this was something I saw that was custom. If so maybe they look okay stack-able?

  5. #4905
    Quote Originally Posted by Agentbutterman View Post
    That's a relief. Thanks for the response dude!

    Also thanks for all the compliments on the shot guys! I can't wait to have fun getting more shots of him.

    Another question - do any of you where I could get any cool backdrops outside of the one he comes with for a detolf/diorama to set up for him? I remember hasbro or some other company selling the interior walls that light up but I don't know if they were just 1/12 scale or this was something I saw that was custom. If so maybe they look okay stack-able?
    Congrats on the Vader figure! Regarding backdrops/dioramas i use Jazzincs Tantive IV environment for my ANH Vader.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8832 (1).JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	478870

  6. #4906
    Just a little freaky
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    42
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Follow Agentbutterman on Flickr Visit Agentbutterman's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by irezumi View Post
    Congrats on the Vader figure! Regarding backdrops/dioramas i use Jazzincs Tantive IV environment for my ANH Vader.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8832 (1).JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	478870
    oh wow ive never in seen these! I'm definetly going to looking into saving for something like this. I really want to start building my own.

    Two more shots I took today with him in front of the TV with some lighting. I'm blown away by this figure.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5739.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	393.9 KB 
ID:	478904
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5771.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	359.6 KB 
ID:	478905

  7. #4907
    Quote Originally Posted by irezumi View Post
    Congrats on the Vader figure! Regarding backdrops/dioramas i use Jazzincs Tantive IV environment for my ANH Vader.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8832 (1).JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	478870
    Nice Irezumi. Love the pose too. Pointing the finger at the viewer bring you into the diorama even more.
    WANT : 1/6 Tusken Raider & Dewback for a decent price. PM me.
    Hidden Content

  8. #4908
    Quote Originally Posted by Agentbutterman View Post
    oh wow ive never in seen these! I'm definetly going to looking into saving for something like this. I really want to start building my own.

    Two more shots I took today with him in front of the TV with some lighting. I'm blown away by this figure.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5739.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	393.9 KB 
ID:	478904
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5771.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	359.6 KB 
ID:	478905
    These are just beautiful shots Agent ! So crisp and shiny !!

    I know Vader normally has some scorching etc on the helmet, but the shinyness of this version is one of the reasons I bought it. That and the end of Rogue One

    You must have a seriously good lint free cloth !!
    WANT : 1/6 Tusken Raider & Dewback for a decent price. PM me.
    Hidden Content

  9. #4909
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kerrville, Tx
    Posts
    15,426
    Feedback
    50 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAndFight View Post
    Still my favorite Vader figure released so far.

    Great looking shot there!
    The actual red lenses look has grown on me.
    Witcher fan!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Hot toys dx13, sideshow vader, boba fett, hot toys wolverines, tony stark etc...
    By Titanchuck in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 10:40 AM
  2. Hot Toys ANH Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Teaser
    By ShiningRay in forum Star Wars-action figures
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 03:17 AM
  3. Want to trade Hot Toys DX07 luke Vader head for bespin Battle Dam. Head.
    By El Chino in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:17 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 08:11 PM
  5. FS: Hot Toys Predator, SS Vader and SS Stormtrooper
    By Voorhees27 in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 09:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •