Comixology Sales

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got the 256gb iPad Pro 9.7 inch (12.9 is way too big read comfortably). Yea baby. I have about 150gb free.

Bought it because in a long long time it'll fill up with Marvel digital redemptions. But, also because they really amazing sales on Comixology digital comics.

I just bought, on sale, volumes 1 - 6 of Secret Warriors by Brian Michael Bendis and Jonathan Hickman and Jessica Jones: Alias volumes 1 - 4 all for $38 total!

Heard those are really good from my friend.

Anyway, as more digital comics go on sale I'd like to ask for some feedback here. Thanks.

Good idea. I only ever buy comics from them when they have a buy 1, get 1 sale, which they do every few months.

I'm going through all of the comics connected to the DCAU right now. Some pretty good stories and continuations of threads from BTAS!

Funny, I wanted to get an IPad Pro too just to read comics digitally. maybe reread batman new 52. Thanks for the information.

usually get some TPB on amazon, somehow their price is less compared to buying off comixology.

Funny, I wanted to get an IPad Pro too just to read comics digitally. maybe reread batman new 52. Thanks for the information.

usually get some TPB on amazon, somehow their price is less compared to buying off comixology.

really?

I just bought the rest of Invincible on sale. Each TPB (hehe trade paper pixel) was only $3.99

Nice 60% off everything Vertigo sale going right now. Lots of good stuff to choose from.

Had a buddy who spoke very highly of Sweet Tooth. Lemiere is hit or miss in my opinion though

The Amazon Kindle store has quite a few of the first volumes of Marvel Masterworks on sale for $2.99.

Amazing Spider-Man
Avengers
Black Panther
Captain America
Champions
Daredevil
Defenders
Doctor Strange
Fantastic Four
Incredible Hulk
Invincible Iron Man
Ms. Marvel
Spider-Woman
Thor
Warlock
X-Men

If your Comixology account is linked to your Amazon account, you can read these on the Comixology app.

Back