Freaktacular 2017 Contest Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawpaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Freaktacular 2017!!!!

Dedicated thread for contests. Make a post with details of your contest: duration (start/end), prize, rules, eligibility, number of participants, etc. This thread will serve as a guide for contest owners and contestants as well as keep pertinent information easily accessible (so it won't get buried in the main thread). Once your post is made, let me know and I'll copy and paste it here at the top of thread. Best of luck this year, Freaks!

Last edited:
Re: Freaktacular 2016 Contest Guide

Keeping main thread. This ones for keeping tabs on current contests. Other discussion also welcome here as well I guess. We can keep both these threads or move here. I figured it'd be nice to have a thread to keep track of contests :rock

I have only done one for a digital movie code. Kami won. I have 4 more to do. Probably 1 later this week, 2 next week and save one for the final week of Oct.

Bump for those needing reference to current contests.

Also, if you plan on having a contest and want to put it here for reference, PM me details so I can post here

I had another contest that was for a Predator Minimate set and Predator bottle opener. It was a Predator collectible math problem and Centurion won.

I had another contest that was for a Predator Minimate set and Predator bottle opener. It was a Predator collectible math problem and Centurion won.

Thanks GZL!

Also, would like to add... BuffyGirl has given away a couple of prizes already too from contests she sponsored.

Man I have no clue haha. Been swamped at work and can't keep up.

I think next year I'll make a thread and then people can make a post about their contest here if they want to.

Man I have no clue haha. Been swamped at work and can't keep up.

I think next year I'll make a thread and then people can make a post about their contest here if they want to.

I think that's best. Instead of having one person looking back at all the pages to find which contest is active, ended, and who the winners are.

It has been kind of crazy with all the great contests!

And that's only part of what makes Freaktacular so spectacular.

:lecture I'll second that. Also, it's been fun just hanging out here joking around with you guys.

Mainly so I can find it easily next year, here's my list of contests and winners for 2016.

Spook 2016 contests and winners.jpg

Back