Bmac's Tarkin Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmacattack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm finally comfortable with showing off my first attempt at a sixth scale head sculpt. I'm very much an amateur but I'm quite happy with this guy so far. Eventually I'd like to sell head sculpts that I've made but I know I'm still a long way from that.

Peter Cushing has such a unique and interesting face, that I've been wanting to take a crack at sculpting him for a while. Couple that with the fact that it doesn't look like Hot Toys will be making one anytime soon,(Still hoping!) so I decided to try to take matters into my own hands. At least for my own collection.

Anyway, he's still far from finished but I feel that the likeness is coming along to my liking. Sorry for the crappy photos. I'm currently working on it in the sculpture studio at my University. Thanks for looking!

1d929c64ebed24fda8aa0f30ce11ac53.jpg
637314b140db9d7b9d34e0f3fd6c3345.jpg
ae1b883c95ab485b6cd0ea8e572b996f.jpg
d4635b9a08918a46a58ce742ab384c2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I may offer an anatomy critique. The eyes need to be set back in the head more. The face is too flat. Look at a human skull. Just my opinion.

If I may offer an anatomy critique. The eyes need to be set back in the head more. The face is too flat. Look at a human skull. Just my opinion.

I completely agree. The eyes have been the hardest part of the sculpt. I plan on addressing that before it is finished.

here is a photo of my custom tarkin. the sculpt was done by scotty b. sorry the hijack your thread but wanted to show you what your will look like when done. nice job so far on your attempt on him so far IMG_0196.jpg

here is a photo of my custom tarkin. the sculpt was done by scotty b. sorry the hijack your thread but wanted to show you what your will look like when done. nice job so far on your attempt on him so far View attachment 297024

That's a fantastic headsculpt. I've been wanting to track one down actually, but wasn't sure if any were still available.

Here's my version;my own sculpt,adapted from the Hasbro.I have a mold if anyone's interested...P

Not sure why we're all having to produce our own versions of Tarkin;maybe HT can't reach a deal with Cushing's estate...PS

Back