Arh: 1/4 arhian the head huntress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadhouse

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all,

Short time lurker, 1st time posting. So I've had my eye out for this piece. Apparently they have some in stock. I was about to start into a bidding war on ebay. Which is currently almost ended at 500$ Yeah, the auction is the EX version (art+comics included). But same statue for the original $350. Would have posted this earlier but i just decided to check on ARH site before bidding.. Good thing i did ?

https://arhstudioscollectibles.com/shop/arhian-the-head-huntress/

Sorry dude, I can't figure out what this thread is :D
Do you need help with something?

Hey all,

Short time lurker, 1st time posting. So I've had my eye out for this piece. Apparently they have some in stock. I was about to start into a bidding war on ebay. Which is currently almost ended at 500$ Yeah, the auction is the EX version (art+comics included). But same statue for the original $350. Would have posted this earlier but i just decided to check on ARH site before bidding.. Good thing i did ?

https://arhstudioscollectibles.com/shop/arhian-the-head-huntress/

That's pretty interesting that ARH shows this as in stock now - it had been sold out for a while... I would say get it for retail directly from ARH as long as they have it! I love Arhian - here's my head huntress, just because :)

arhian 1.jpg

That's pretty interesting that ARH shows this as in stock now - it had been sold out for a while... I would say get it for retail directly from ARH as long as they have it! I love Arhian - here's my head huntress, just because :)

View attachment 294777

Nice! They definitely have them in stock, mine was shipped out on Friday! Cant wait!

Got mine a few days ago, having trouble with keeping her top on enough to cover her nipples.. hmm! Otherwise arrived in perfect condition!

Got mine a few days ago, having trouble with keeping her top on enough to cover her nipples.. hmm! Otherwise arrived in perfect condition!

That's great to hear! As for her top, try pulling it apart gently to stretch the connecting laces in the middle... ARH pointed out that the top won't completely cover her nipples by design, but should provide 'barely enough' coverage :) The top on mine has stayed on fine so far.

Back