Kotobukiya Aquaman ArtFX Statue (1/6 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
Man, I'm calling it! I'm betting Aquaman will be next in this line!

With Koto asking on FB which JL member should be next, a lot of people are citing Aquaman. The way I see it, Aquaman needs to be next, so I'm starting this thread in his honor.

Aquaman would need to be based on Jim Lee's art, so I wonder which one Koto will use. Just samples below.

41380bfb2a33b9f436cfa9296627cdeb.jpg

edf38d15dcf86ebc1922bc70b1bc7837.jpg

Yup! Lot of aquaman on that fb post. Maybe Jim Lee himself will draw a sketch and koto use it for the sculpt. Same as flash at i believe last years con

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I wouldn't mind a new Aquaman art concept from Jim Lee. I just hope Koto quicken the pace with their releases for this line.

Prob will see an announcement for Aquaman mid of next year, judging by the rate of releases for the last two pieces. Maybe a sculpt in time for be Justice league movie

I must say, this is one line which I will definitely complete my justice league because for its size and price point, it's quite a steal

Prob will see an announcement for Aquaman mid of next year, judging by the rate of releases for the last two pieces. Maybe a sculpt in time for be Justice league movie

I must say, this is one line which I will definitely complete my justice league because for its size and price point, it's quite a steal

Exactly!

I'm actually hoping for Kotobukiya to step it up a notch. It would be great if they display GL at NYCC ...and at the same time reveal Aquaman as the next character in this line. And reveal a concept art for Aquaman, too.

I know ...I know.

Perhaps NYCC will have reveals that will add some excitement to this.

HaHa ...I'm trying to be patient ...and failing badly. So you're better than me. :lol

Man. Im seeing this being posted. No idea. I guess we will have to wait for nycc

But I thought Koto also said that they had at least one more coming. Man, I need to go look back at the old posts.

Back