1/6 Hot Toys Rey, BB-8 review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last week, I covered a new Hot Toys Star Wars figure - the Battlefront Shock Trooper - and I wasn't all that happy. This week, I'm looking at the Force Awakens Rey and BB-8 two pack, and the results are very, very much different. You can find my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-092616a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

Great review! The score is well deserved, I think this is easily one of the best figure sets ever.

If you don't want BB-8, you cold, heartless bastard, you can pick up just Rey for around $225.

:rotfl

Michael... You said "She comes with several weapons as well, including her father's light saber."

Do you know something we don't know? I'd say that was a bit of a spoiler.

How is my speculation a spoiler? I speculated that BB is actually R2 as well. Speculations aren't spoilers, although I'd say that Luke being her father is about 99% obvious at this point.

Way more alive than the Leia everyone raves about.

Yeah I think people on here make way too big a deal about the "blank expression" thing. Most of us probably have these figures in museum poses anyway, as if the actors are posing for a promo or magazine cover or something, and most of the time they don't show any real expression in those either. And personally I think they still look pretty damn cool:

gsss.JPG

Yeah I think people on here make way too big a deal about the "blank expression" thing. Most of us probably have these figures in museum poses anyway, as if the actors are posing for a promo or magazine cover or something, and most of the time they don't show any real expression in those either. And personally I think they still look pretty damn cool:

View attachment 294779

...and then they do a very emotional intense look like Finn, and everyone absolutely loses their minds with rage (myself included). No one can win with this audience....you know, until they're taking cart-loads of our cash to the bank!

Back