Astra's action figures in action

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astra

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to have a place for all my pictures from different fandoms. Here are some I recently took with Kirk and Spock:

Scene from "This Side Of Paradise":

Scene from "Requiem for Methuselah":

Making music:

Celebrating the 50th anniversary of "Star Trek":

Excellent pics Astra! :clap :clap

Glad you've created a thread here, I love seeing your photos!! :rock
Thank you very much! I am a bit unsure whether I'll get thrown out of here if I start posting some of the silllier pictures ;)
But since it is National Drink Beer Day today - let's celebrate Oktoberfest!

"Spock's Brain"

I couldn't resist buying this brain shaped eraser yesterday in a dollar shop.
Wonder if I should go on a quest trying to illustrate all Star Trek episodes. They often had very poetic names, it may be fun to come up with a different interpretation!

Today's story was inspired by President Obama talking about Star Trek recently. I thought he might want to meet his hero! (Look what he has on his table ;) )

^ :lol :rock Awesome stuff!! I love those 'comic style' pics! :)
Thank you! Here's one I am really proud of. How the background works and how my new camera picks up with this limited light source. Look at the traffic light in the back, switching lights!

I made this Doctor Who / Batman / Terminator crossover as a thank you for someone who had given me the 1000th like on a Tumblr picture. I looked and she was a fan of the Tenth Doctor and Batman. So I created this story especially for her, it would otherwise not exist. I love being inspired by people!

And a behind-the-scenes of my kitchen table. It's all just paper.

I'm a member of the Sixth Scale Universe group in Facebook and each month we have a competition for a certain word. October was "Supernatural" and this was my entry:

Happy Valentine's Day! Or not...

I also have done a lot of customizing in the 7" Gotham line:

I changed Alfred into just his rolled up shirt sleeves:

And painted his hair the correct grey color:

And made him a "Gotham" novel to read!

Some files for the police precinct:

And some steel beams also:

Scene from episode 2x14:

Scenes from the pilot:

And lots more ideas in my head!

Time to fill the thread with new pictures.

Something very silly - la famille Spiderman ;) He has taken to knitting, and his wife is making bobbin lace. You move the wooden pins around to form knots. On the last picture is a figure of me photographing him - I let myself be scanned and 3D printed. Great fun!

Knitting1.jpg

Knitting2.jpg

Knitting3.jpg

Knitting4.jpg

Knitting5.jpg

Knitting6.jpg

Knitting8.jpg

I am also posing with Captain Kirk here:

Astra+Kirk1 (551 x 600).jpg

Back