I Mostly love collectibles, mostly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyMorganD

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

It's great to be able to connect with fellow collectors and be able to talk shop. I've always been into collecting and as of three years ago started collecting premium formats, sixth scale and busts. I use to collect the Mcfarlane dragons A lot and other Spawn creatures but I always hoped I could make enough to support building a collection with Sideshow collectibles and other statues of that level of quality. Though I don't collect anything from the Mcfarlane line anymore I still can't resist Neca, especially the Aliens line they have been producing lately.
I have a wide array of statues ranging from Aliens,Star Wars, Marvel ( love the villains) & LOTR. I can't bring myself to focus on collecting just one franchise, genre or character because I love too many characters for my collection but I really like to see other collectors who do focus and all the interested things they find and collect under the same theme.

I also love to collect art and I'm a huge fan of the new Court of the Dead line that sideshow has created. I think I've purchased almost ever art print that they have produced for that line and I was lucky to get the Kier of the Valkyrie PF while she was on preorder. I'm waiting ( not so patiently) for the Death PF because I love the previews for it.

I'm getting ready to move in a month so I'm in the process of picking out the right cabinets/stands for my collection so if anyone has suggestions I'm all ears. I've been to ikea and I think I'm almost set on the besta cabinets but still want to search around. I thought I might like the detolf since there are so many collectors who do but I didn't think it looked strong enough to support my heavier statues. Anyone who has experience with them, let me know your thoughts on them.

I look forward to chatting with all!:wave:r2d2line

Welcome Kelly!

I completely understand liking too many properties. I'm the same way and end up with lots of different items from lots of different movies and shows.

Good luck with your eventual move.

Hey Everyone!

........................I have a wide array of statues ranging from Aliens,Star Wars, Marvel ( love the villains) & LOTR. I can't bring myself to focus on collecting just one franchise, genre or character because I love too many characters for my collection but I really like to see other collectors who do focus and all the interested things they find and collect under the same theme.

:lol Yep that's definitely me as well!!

:welcome1: to the forum :wave

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Kelly!
wavesmile.gif

Hi back to you all and Thank you!:hi5: I cant wait to be done with the process of moving. I currently cant display all my collectibles so I cant wait to get everything out and on display when I get to my new place.

Back